JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

mfuqua23

Chief

K.....So I am new here....I stepped across a line.. I apologized. Now Ive got this yahoo that is calling for my banning. I realize the Kanye thread is a serious discussion, but I see no rule on this area that says it is an on topic area. Again, Im sorry for stepping across a line, but to outright ban me. Well sir, go f u c k yourself. I joke a lot. Take absolutely nothing I say personally. Its the freakin internet sir.

When I saw my name as a referenced topic, I nearly did not know what to think. When I saw who did it, obviously you took offense to what I said, but it is true.

Sure, this is the internet, but this is not how jjfp.com and branches affliated with, run things here. We have probably all seen your type before in some other realm of the World Wide Web. Obivously you know what your doing is wrong. Why else would you put spaces between obscene words? You want them to be seen. So with that in mind, I've got a little song for you.

Na-Na-Na-Na

Na-Na-Na-Na

Hey Hey Hey

Your :banned:

:smartass:

oh, I mean... Goodbye

:damnlorettas:

Edited by mfuqua23

Hey Chief it's aight for you to make jokes but you could see that we were in the middle of a heated discussion and since you don't post here that much we don't know about your sense of humor that's all, make love f*** war, peace!

We try not to ban people that easily fuq we give warnings 1st if you say or post something inappropriate, unless you do something drastic like hack the board that's something different. :stickpoke:

We try not to ban people that easily fuq we give warnings 1st if you say or post something inappropriate, unless you do something drastic like hack the board that's something different.  :stickpoke:

Yeah, y'all just keep on warning him! :lolsign:

Personally, I think he has a death wish, he's getting married in 2 days! :lol:

Hey Tim, you ever seen the cartoon "Super Chicken" over there? "YOU KNEW THE JOB WAS DANGEROUS WHEN YOU TOOK IT!!!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: