Hero1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:sorry: It was me, and I am deeply sorry!!  :sorry:

I have sent an e-mail to Tim/Hero giving an apology for my actions. I dont know if he will recieve it because he has never replied to my e-mails in the past so I thought I would publicy apologise aswell, just to clear it up so the search can end.

I truly meant no harm and was only trying to help one of the more respectable members of the "Loretta" board because she hadnt seen the video. I can assure you I did try and send an e-mail to Tim/Hero asking permission but as mentioned I dont think they arrive because I never recieve a reply, I know he is probably very busy so I should of waited longer for a reply. I have noticed that I have either temparerily been banned of permantly banned and to tell you the truth I dont blame you. I know Tim/Hero puts a lot of hard work into giving us the latest and rarest things and I violated the trust he has in us.

Once again I am deeply sorry of any inconvenience it has cause Tim and the members of the forum. As someone on here said I had no intentions in getting at Tim or making life hard for him, it was just an honest mistake that I hold my hands up to. I must say I am not really that technical and thought it would make no difference where the link was posted, and I know absolutley nothing about a bandwith limit but i'm not making excuses for what as happened because I know I was in the wrong.

Once again I am seriously sorry for any problems or troubles I may have caused, I seriously was only trying to help out another fan. But my actions were wrong and I am sorry.

I hope you can forgive me, but if you dont I understand completley, and wont challenge your  decision in any way.

Hope you can forgive me  :worried:

Big_Willie aka Polar Bear

Well I'm glad we got an apology. Now it's up to Tim to decide what to do.

hey cristigolo, how did you even find out this information? i mean you found out before he actually confessed...

p.s. it wasnt me (i dont think i have access to that forum yet) :hmm:

Edited by shuga