• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Big_Willie aka Polar Bear

:sorry: It was me, and I am deeply sorry!! :sorry:

I have sent an e-mail to Tim/Hero giving an apology for my actions. I dont know if he will recieve it because he has never replied to my e-mails in the past so I thought I would publicy apologise aswell, just to clear it up so the search can end.

I truly meant no harm and was only trying to help one of the more respectable members of the "Loretta" board because she hadnt seen the video. I can assure you I did try and send an e-mail to Tim/Hero asking permission but as mentioned I dont think they arrive because I never recieve a reply, I know he is probably very busy so I should of waited longer for a reply. I have noticed that I have either temparerily been banned of permantly banned and to tell you the truth I dont blame you. I know Tim/Hero puts a lot of hard work into giving us the latest and rarest things and I violated the trust he has in us.

Once again I am deeply sorry of any inconvenience it has cause Tim and the members of the forum. As someone on here said I had no intentions in getting at Tim or making life hard for him, it was just an honest mistake that I hold my hands up to. I must say I am not really that technical and thought it would make no difference where the link was posted, and I know absolutley nothing about a bandwith limit but i'm not making excuses for what as happened because I know I was in the wrong.

Once again I am seriously sorry for any problems or troubles I may have caused, I seriously was only trying to help out another fan. But my actions were wrong and I am sorry.

I hope you can forgive me, but if you dont I understand completley, and wont challenge your decision in any way.

Hope you can forgive me :worried:

Big_Willie aka Polar Bear