JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

who posted a link tothe party starter vid download

Hero1

• Admin

hey who posted a link to download the party starter video? the video has now been downloaded 700 times and its cripled my bandwidth.. It was posted only for members who could access that forum..no1 else.. because of this I've had to restrict access to the forum.. you cant trust anyone these days.. :chuks:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I posted a link to the party starter vid on 1-2 other forums to get the word out,

but I uploaded them to rapidshare so I never directly linked them to your site.

I hope that's not a problem

Besides I think from now on we should just use rapidshare or those kinda

upload places, it's a shame cause there's always someone who causes a mishappen,

if you had uploaded it to rapidshare or those kinda upload places, your bandwith could have saved a lot of MB

Sorry to hear the bad news :damnlorettas:

The forum is used to share mega rare stuff so it is not correct to share it with others. Otherwise we could just post it here and on several other boards....the idea behind this forum is that we share it among a special group of board members, nothing else. Well hell whatever. It is Tim's bandwith and that was my definition of the potnas forum.

• Admin

Well I posted a link to the party starter vid on 1-2 other forums to get the word out,

but I uploaded them to rapidshare so I never directly linked them to your site.

I hope that's not a problem

I got no problem with that...