JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

World against Eminem!

Luigie

Yo! ppl a friend gave me a CD wit rap songs in spanish, I dont know who sings it, but i heard a song in which Eminem is totally dissed, and also 50 cent hahaha, this boys sing very cool!, I'm still laughin...

(Eminem..sorry lil' boy but everybody hate ur rhymes :willvspaparazzi: , and 50 dont talk bout money anymore..ppl is bored...u Knoooooow?? :damnlorettas: )

That's funny. Eminem will always have a following, but respecable Hip-Hop fans have turned their back on him...cuz he turned his back on theirs. Even if Em stepped up his game, i don't think his music could ever compare 2 his early work. If u play with fire, u r gonna get burned. Em dissed alot of people and offended alot of listeners in the last 5 years...that's why ex-fans and other entertainers don't like him.

That's funny.  Eminem will always have a following, but respecable Hip-Hop fans have turned their back on him...cuz he turned his back on theirs.  Even if Em stepped up his game, i don't think his music could ever compare 2 his early work.  If u play with fire, u r gonna get burned.  Em dissed alot of people and offended alot of listeners in the last 5 years...that's why ex-fans and other entertainers don't like him.

His stuff has sucked latelt although I would go ahead and and call first 2 albums classics even though they had a couple of wack songs I think there is no fire left in him espescially since he signed 50.The only good track he made was lose Yourself. :damnlorettas:

It's embarassment for hip-hop that a white rapper like Eminem with no subject matter has sold as much as 2Pac has in his career who only started selling till he died and his music had heart and a lot of people in the public never heard of KRS-ONE and Common, Em's buddy 50 Cent is also an embarassment, even with all the world problems he still wants to beef with other rappers just to sell records, I'd like to see the day that positive rappers LL Cool J and Nas could sell 10 million, 50 and Em are the reason why the media criticises hip-hop so much, we need better role models to top the chart.

Edited by bigted

I posted this long post yesterday in the Kanye West controversey post but I'm gonna post it here, these are my thoughts on Eminem:

Let me make one point that'll justify my point further than what I said before, if the media hates negative rappers so much why is it that the most popular thug rapper of them all Eminem is white? I call him a thug 'cause everything he does is disrespectful, sure 2Pac had "Thug Life" tatooed on his chest but that was a philosophy of how blacks are treated in America and a lot of his music has substance, unlike Eminem's. The problem I have with Emimem is that he can't take anybody's criticism, I don't understand why he had to say "F*** Will Smith" just because Will said that rappers need to be role models for kids and not curse so much in their songs, he needs to respect his elders, that'd be like Will dissin' James Brown, it's true though hip-hop is supposed to be for everybody, James Brown started it off and yet Elvis took his style and outsold him too but I'd say Elvis has more substance than Eminem too though, this is what's wrong with society, our heroes are not shown in the mainstream, Eminem is not the definition of hip-hop to me, I think that it's messed up that his 4 albums have outsold LL's 11 albums when LL has kept his music tasteful and respresents everything society would accept as a rapper plus he never got arrested and Em went to jail for gun possesion? Wow if I judge white people off of Eminem like conservatives judge black men off of 50 Cent I'd say all white people are thugs but I know that's not true. Why hasn't any of LL's albums sold more than 2 million? It seems like too every since Will said rappers shouldn't curse in their songs, his sales have decreased dramatically from "Big Willie Style" to the point where Eminem has outsold Will in his career too and is set to outsell 2Pac soon who didn't start sellin' until he got shot, sure "Born To Reign" wasn't his best effort but it had more heart than any of Eminem's albums, I guess all the white kids musta been pissed that Will was saying something negative towards their new hero Eminem. This is ridiculous how all these white kids know the words to all Eminem's songs and yet they never heard of positive mcs like KRS, Public Enemy, or Nas? I know this for a fact 'cause when I told some of my white friends that I like Will Smith they were like, "F*** Will Smith he's a fag momma boy that's too scared to curse, why don't listen to rappers with real balls like Eminem?", lol, I found that funny, I remember those debates like it was yesterday but after I let them listen to some JJFP and KRS stuff they realised that they could rip a mic better than Em, a lot of white kids in the suburbs are ignorant of what real hip-hop is, if they'd open up their eyes then the real mcs like KRS would sell more, I think mostly white kids buy 50 Cent too 'cause he rolls with Em, I can't expect too many intelligent black men feelin' 50. I wouldn't mind if a positive white rapper came along and sold well like Aesop Rock who's put out the same output but better quality than Em, at least he'd be keepin' the essence of hip-hop alive, everybody wants to talk about how much skills he has but I'm sorry making songs about killing your mama, killing your wife, calling people fags, and dissing every popular recording artist doesn't take skills! Like I was tellin' fuq last night in the chatroom, Eminem is nothing but a corporate gimmick, he even says it for himself on that special about "Marshall Mathers LP" on VH1: "You wanna know the positive message of my music? F*** you", exactly so that means anybody who buys his music after hearing that is ignorant 'cause being positive is not sayin' f*** you Em, just retire now, I want Rakim back! If all these white kids worship Eminem, I don't even wanna think about what the future of America is gonna be like! Now imagine if a black rapper dissed Michael Jackson? Their video would be banned from BET, the only place that plays their videos the most and the song would be banned from the radio, and they'd lose their record deal, and yet Eminem sells 5 million since it hits #1 on TRL getting more airplay than LL's video "Hush" respecting women? You wonder why I'm mad, it's such a shame!

Remember Eminem said the famous Will Smith diss that got white kids to hate Will and buy his albums instead :hmm: :

"Will Smith don't gotta curse to sell records

Well I do, so f*** him and f*** you too"

Eminem did have a couple of great songs, I dig "The Way I Am" and "Lose Yourself" but I like a couple Mase songs too so that doesn't mean that he should be the high selling rapper, especially after dissing my hero and hurtin' his sales, he don't realise that Will won his Grammys from skills when talent sold back in the days, Em won his from gimmicks that sells now. :mad:

Bigted, i'm totally agree wit u man... i dont know why Em disses lots of ppl, includin Will Smith. He always say pure sh*t. i dont know wat happened to him, he used to like Will Smith, he went to a concert of him..I dont know why he says all that things to him..i thing is a very coward way of killin' competition, cause he maybe thinks that Will's songs puts in danger his fame and his money. and 50..poor guy, he thinks also that money is all in life. Like he said in an interview: "All bout music is sellin".

But happily, spanish and latino hip-hop is beginnin like it was in the 80's, I just only hope that never wont appear an "Eminem" in this too.