JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fifty dissed Diddy

Turntable

50 cent said on Tv that Diddy only changed his Name into Diddy `cau it souns like Fifty!He just want to get some of 50` s fame he said..

Wow..That 50 Guy is just becoming hilariuos..He dissed by Now also Wutang,Jay-Z,Nas and now puffy!

Ok he can diss Ja Rule and Cass caus they`r from the same time but Wutang and Puffy and them?

This dude is just redicoulus..Ony day he will got tofar and he will end up like Canibus! :woono:

I don't like none of them that much but hey at least Diddy's keepin' it real, he gave $1 million to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina, so what the f*** are you doing about it 50? I guess he'll never learn, he's a selfish fool! :damnlorettas:

I think Diddy is one of the biggest Genious in Hip Hop!

He saw the potencial in this Music from the begining..If you look in the Booklet from LL`s Radio you wil see "Managemnet:"Sean "Puffy" Combs"-"

He found so much real talent and brought it to the top..And he is still doing (Boys N Da Hood)

Than he found his Big Own Star:Biggie!

He stardet a Record Label in the right time and his closing lines actualy had/have some quality!He`s a good producer anyway..

He startet raping in the right time and he got rich with it without beeing realy wack even tho he doesn`t write his own lyrics!

Also he never forgot what is real and alwas was around to promote the Legends like Hammer at the VMA`s..Plus he is just a Nice Guy i think lol!

Al short..Puffy is a ****ing Genious..He`s one of the realest Dudes in the game even thos he isn`t such a great rapper!

Props for the Bad Boy For Live!

So that was my speach lol

Edited by Turntable

doesn't matter matter if he really dissed him or not, if 50 thinks he's so good that people are tryin 2 copy his name 2 get his fame, then he's an idiot. nobody wants to have a name as stupid as "fitty cent" or be anything close to him. even if he was joking it still means 50 thinks he's all that when in reality he's nothing

Diddy is kinda up and down 4 me. sure he's a great producer and has been with LL since 85 like turntable said, but his rap isn't that good and now he's pretty much done with. Boyz n Da Hood have no talent at all, it's just Bad Boy's wannabe version of the crunk flavor that every1 likes these days.

The one thing that gets me mad about Eminem and 50 Cent is that they have to diss other rappers/entertainers just so they could they could sell more albums, none of the battles that they were in were entertaining, they were just an annoying gimmick to boost their sales and that's why they sold out in my opinion, Diddy is a real brother as much as I don't like his rappin' skills I have to admit that 'cause he's help start the careers of Biggie, Faith Evans, 112, and many other artists, he's gotten fame but helping other artists which is much better than getting fame for dissin' other artists in my opinion, plus he's involved in "Vote Or Die" and ran a marthon to raise money for AIDs I believe if I'm not mistaken plus now donating $1 million to Hurricane Katrina, he also did songs with some of my favorites like LL, Heavy D, and KRS is always a boost for my confidance in him since those songs are dope too, Em and 50 are selfish fools that only care about making money and they sign their foolish friends that're wack as them, Diddy got more street cred than both of them combined in my opinion, the hip-hop community hates Em and 50, it's just a bunch of ignorant white teenagers that're too immature to know better that think they're rap gods.

Thats was a word!

I relay agree what you said about they`r batles..Back In The 90`s when someone realy one a batle because he had better Songs he got the atention..And thats is just how i got to be!

Now look at Ja Rule and 50 Cent..Ja Rule realy ripped 50..And what hapened?50 got all the fame and Ja lost his sales..What the ****?How could that hapen?

Also when you look atd 50 and Nas or Jada or Joe..They ripped 50 and still all those stupid Teenis who know nothing about Hip Hop and think that Eminem stardet the whole thing are screaming "yeah 50 Cent ripped them"even tho i think most of them never heard they`r songs lol

Thats is just a tradegy..A batle is a batle and a winner is a winner and the winner allways should get the atnetion i think!It`s just crazy what is going on..

The only thing that stops worrying about stuff like that is thta i know that 50 realy lives form the Teenis who don`t know anything more than him and Eminem and they`r Crewes (I know that `caus on my shool are alot fools like thta who think they are more "hip hop" thne me only becauis they wear G-Unit shoes and say Bitch the whole time..)

But at the end i can`t be mad at them `caus thta is all them fools know..They follow the Hip hop Hayxpe that is going on now and the only things they see on Tv is 50 Cent so they don`t know better..

50 sels allot but that is only becaus of them..I`m pretty shure he got nos street cred and all the real Hip Hop Fans like we who are not only into this musik becaue of the Hype also don`t buy stuff from him becaus they know better!

Ja Rule,Jada,Joe Nas and them maybe sell less right now but they got street cred and they got real Fans who still wil listen to them after Hype so they can keep seling they`r Records and keep making Musik..So thats why even tho they don`t sell as much as him right now at the End they will sell and mean more `caus they have and existrance and 50 not `caus at the end of the hype it`s the end of 50!

So finaly when that hapends you still could say the won the batle `caus they still doing they`r thing and get love from the Streets when everybody forgot about 50 becaus his Fnas are listning to some new Rock Hype Musik or something like that lol

"Ready To Die" has more street credability than any of Em's of 50's albums and Diddy produced that album so I'd say Diddy's a better producer than Em and 50 are rappers, Em's producing is horrible too, he's actually a lil' better rapper than producer but half of his songs are annoying so you forget about his rap skills, at least Diddy's rapping and dancing is entertaining even though he ain't the master at them, you can't really put down Diddy too much for having people write songs for him 'cause even Will has had a few songs in between that're helped written by other rappers but most of them aren't although Diddy isn't credited for even writing parts of a lot of songs but producing "Ready To Die" makes him a legend 'cause that was the album that brought east coast hip-hop back, if it wasn't for that album Nas and Jay-Z wouldn't get any airplay, LL Cool J and Will Smith too, their fame was declining as well but thanks to Biggie's bringin' east coast hip-hop back "Big Willie Style" and "Mr. Smith" got huge sales and became LL's and Will's highest selling albums to date, even though I personally think all they made albums better than "Ready To Die" Biggie would rip most of these phony rappers if he were alive now.