Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

why isnt radio playing party starter?

Hero1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Switch was a come back single, with the video being the premier for the actual song aswell, I think when the video for PS hits it'll get more spins cos more people will be hearing it and voting for it.

Yeah it'll probably debut sometime this week on MTV and BET I hope! :davidblaine:

The fact that AOL was saying they have the exclusive for 72 hours suggests it's going to be on T.V. somewhere soon

I hope alot of people saw it on AOL so the "Lost and Found" sales go up this week a lil' bit, if the album sales keep droppin' Interscope might decide not to release it officially, this AOL should've drawn some fans.

I don't know, it is a much better song than Switch, it should be getting a lot of airtime. The first day it was released, I heard it, but haven't heard it since, its been almost a month! I am getting a little worried. Hopefully, once the video gets on TV, the spins will increase.

Well, FP falls in2 a different category and radio just dosen't support that kinda Hip-Hop often. His music isn't the disposable and forgetable crap that G-Unit, Chingy, Mike Jones, and Ja-Rule are releasing on a regular basis. With no video, there's no desire 2 give the single a chance. So as the video gets airplay, i expect it 2 do big things. But timing and marketing is killing the album right now.

Does quality get airplay? There's no way you could say "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" displays Will's best rhyming skills even though it's his biggest hits, it's still good, but it ain't "Twinkle Twinkle" or "The Rain" great lyricism.