JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Was the video worth the wait?

fan 4ever

Was the Party Starter video worth the waite?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Was the Party Starter video worth the waite?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again Paul Hunter disappoints... I hate the rock scene. I'm not a Will Smith hater, but I do hate the rock thing. Stop it. Leave it. It doesnt look realistic, why? Cause it aint realistic. Stop rocking.

it fit's the song, it's what the song is all about fool !! (in B.A. voice) :mrt2:

take the rock and cowboys scene like a representation of Will's skill to adapt in everything, he tries to show wit that scenes that he's a party starter everywhere, no matter the style u got: rapper style, punk, country style, or even hippie, this song is 4 everybody!!! Cool work!!

take the rock and cowboys scene like a representation of Will's skill to adapt in everything, he tries to show wit that scenes that he's a party starter everywhere, no matter the style u got: rapper style, punk, country style, or even hippie, this song is 4 everybody!!! Cool work!!

I love it. I thought the line dancing scene was funny. U really can't help but laugh. I how the show that well like Luigie said He can adat 2 everything.

i guess why i was so dissapointed was the switch video was so hot. he looked ghetto. looked like he knew what he was doing. i think i was dissapointed was casue the party starter video kinda made me realize that nobody is gonna take him seriously again. and i had hope after the switch video

Edited by WILL IS ILL

i guess why i was so dissapointed was the switch video was so hot. he looked ghetto. looked like he knew what he was doing. i think i was dissapointed was casue the party starter video kinda made me realize that nobody is gonna take him seriously again. and i had hope after the switch video

He looked ghetto? Is that what you liked with the Switch vid? Well, theres thousands of other ghetto looking artists. Will keeps it real (and thats not the same as ghetto) no matter what "nobody" thinks.

Everyone seems to be taking the video too seriously. Ok the song has a serious element to it and thats my only problem with the video, that the song and video dont fit that well BUT the line dancing scene is meant to be funny and nothing else.

Nobody looks good doing line dancing especially a rapper. Its like Will said, hes a comedy whore, he'll do anything to make you laugh. I like the rock bit too, Will looks good, he over-reacts with the facial expression but thats for the comedy effect.

Nobody said when the will2k video came out that Wills afro looked stupid, i suppose bcoz everybody got that joke.

He looked ghetto? Is that what you liked with the Switch vid? Well, theres thousands of other ghetto looking artists. Will keeps it real (and thats not the same as ghetto) no matter what "nobody" thinks.

i know theres other ghetto artist. but they suck. im not looking for will to get some gold teeth. but id rather see him look hip hop than look like an idiot rapping with a guitar and drums....in a song that has no guitar. the switch video looked cooler. and it was more ghetto. tell me lerkot, would you rather have another video like switch for party starter or the video that paul hunter made? party starter is a better song but the switch video is better.

it might sound harsh how i used the words idiot about will. but thats how i feel about this video. i still love the music.

Edited by WILL IS ILL

i know theres other ghetto artist. but they suck. im not looking for will to get some gold teeth. but id rather see him look hip hop than look like an idiot rapping with a guitar and drums....in a song that has no guitar. the switch video looked cooler. and it was more ghetto. tell me lerkot, would you rather have another video like switch for party starter or the video that paul hunter made? party starter is a better song but the switch video is better.

it might sound harsh how i used the words idiot about will. but thats how i feel about this video. i still love the music.

Well Paul Hunter made the Switch video 2... But anyway, yeah I prefer the Party Starter video, tho i'd prefer something original. In 2005, originality is not a key word even for the Fresh Prince tho, time to focus on other things it seems like.