JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Was the video worth the wait?

fan 4ever

Was the Party Starter video worth the waite?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Was the Party Starter video worth the waite?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was worth the wait but you guys have probally been wanting this more than me because my work has really been at the top of the things I was caring about, and I just came to the forume yesterday and I remembered the music video was to come out I just got lucky.

:word: i've had a lot of things going on lately too. it wasn't worth the wait for me because the wait made me totally lose interest in the PS video before it even came on which really took enjoyment away from watching the video. unfortunately, Will Smith can't always be #1 in my life and i can't always wait 3 months for things to happen b4 i have to 4get about it and deal with much more real aspects of real life. sorry to say, but it wasn't worth the wait to me.

If u look at the special effects, u can understand why it took so long. You never know Will might have only decided he wanted a huge expensive video after switch was out, so therefore they have to get an idea, film it and then do all those effects.

I'd rather have the wait for something this big than something bland and boring and overlooked. Look what big videos and risk did for Micheal Jackson's career (in the 80's early 90's) never under-estimate what a music video can do.

i personally thought the video was stupid. i think other people will think so, but im most likely incorrect . now dont get me wrong, i wanna see it on tvs and go up the charts. but i think it was stupid he was in a rock part with electric guitars. and it didnt even look like he was rapping. and the country dancing. but that wasnt as bad as the rock part. and heres another part that might get me shot. i think his dancing was really stupid. he looked like he was trying to dance but he couldnt.

but as bad as this sounds. i liked the video, just cause i said it was stupid doesnt mean i cant like it. i loveds the part when the room as all red. but i think i might be going to far with this one. personally i think im disapointed that the video wasnt better after all the wait.

thank you for not stabbing me :paperbag:

Edited by WILL IS ILL

i personally thought the video was stupid. i think other people will think so, but im most likely incorrect . now dont get me wrong, i wanna see it on tvs and go up the charts. but i think it was stupid he was in a rock part with electric guitars. and it didnt even look like he was rapping. and the country dancing. but that wasnt as bad as the rock part. and heres another part that might get me shot. i think his dancing was really stupid. he looked like he was trying to dance but he couldnt.

but as bad as this sounds. i liked the video, just cause i said it was stupid doesnt mean i cant like it. i loveds the part when the room as all red. but i think i might be going to far with this one. personally i think im disapointed that the video wasnt better after all the wait.

thank you for not stabbing me  :paperbag:

dude, i agree. the rock part didn't satisfy my taste, but the dancing was not good. Will looked like he was trying to hard. not that i can dance any better, but Will can do better than that. i'm actually concerned about Will's haters. u know what they're gonna say "that n**** is line dancin", "dude is all tryna be black, that muf***a can't even dance" and all that.

Who cares about haters anyway??? :woono:

I think the video is dope! Typical Will Smith video! The line dancing, I don't see another rapper pulling that off and making it funny! It is funny...you got to admit that! I don't see why y'all are hating on the video! :shrug: