JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FP & LL Cool J

smootb

• Members

I know I'm not the only who has thought of this.Just their old school styles are very similar.The way they battle,their voice afflection's are similiar.Just Listen to Just Rockin'.It's very similiar to I can't live without my radio.Who do you think is the better old school battle rapper.I give Will a slight edge.I'm only 21 so you may ask how someone who was barely 1 and 2 when they both came out compare them.Not only do I love jjfp I'm an avid old school fan and listen all forms of old school rap.Just thought throw that in see if see appreciate that. :damnyou:

LL's the closest thing to FP, that's why he's one of my favorites, I think FP's a great battle rhymer too, I don't think there's many out there that could compete with him, he'd end Eminem's gimmick career if they battled for real the same way that LL knocked out Cannibus, I want him to release "Mr. Nice Guy" to get the battle started! :stickpoke:

Edited by bigted

A song yeh. An album nah...All of you are right LL and FP are close to eachother. But its funny like most of the FPOBA except from Will himself and Ashley and hillary was in "In The House" Episode i just saw. Carlton was already in it and his mum and dad is still Phil and Vivan (Different names ofcourse) and G was the father for a wedding

I think LL should do a movie with FP too one day, LL'd be a nice addition for "Bad Boys 3" btw :lolsign: The one thing I like about LL is that he could make a song anything just like FP except he adds his own flava to it, it'd definately be interesting if they did a track together and what it'd sound like. :woowoo: