JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Party Starter 12am?

dkny2kx

I'm always up past 12...so i'll definitly be checking 4 it. I'm not sure if they update it then cuz i don't really check that stuff out very often. I've heard lots of songs when they premier cuz AOL advertises them. But i never check their music section just 2 do it. My crappy computer rarely plays videos anyway so i never check 4 videos....i will this time.

well if they were gonna update it at 12am, it would make sense to do it eastern time, which is 45 minutes away. why would they be so anxious to update it tho? i dunno i guess it could happen but i'm not going to get my hopes up. actually, it'd be nice to see it tonight because i have school and then work and i won't get home until late.

check it out! 10 minutes till 12am and they already have the page ready: http://music.aol.com/franchise/firstview.adp

unfortunately the link to the video doesnt work yet, but give it time. they also have a link to his Live8 performance and an impressive photo gallery consisting of 611 pics! this is big! i love the way AOL has totally dedicated the whole page to will. it looks nice!