JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Pursuit" release date

Radewart

wow, i hope that's subject to change b/c that seems like an awfully long time, i wonder if that means he'll go straight into Time Share when shooting on this one finishes?

preproduction/ filming is scheduled for august through november, so i wonder why post production would take almost a year? kinda weird, thnx for the news

• Admin

Yeah if they finish it in November thats another year to release it. That would mean it would be about 22 months between Will Smith movies.. even if he did another movie straight after this it wouldnt be released before pursuit you wouldnt think.. :sick:

Yeah, December is a very long time away. It doesn't sound right, especially for a movie that will stop filming sometime in November and has no special effects...

But even if it is December, I guess I'll just be greatful... Will could have done what some of ya'll wanted and done another album right after this one and not have a movie out until 2007. That would have been unacceptable.

Late november/december are when the studios roll out their oscar hopefuls. "Pursuit" is one of Sony's big oscar pictures for next year, propably. Oscar films in spring are usually forgotten by fall and ones in summer are overlooked by big blockbuster. They do poorly at the box office (Cinderalla Man). THe later in fall, the more people start talking oscar. He could start filming "Time Share" like in January/Febuary, and it could be ready for a early fall release. But, Nic Cage has alot of films on his plate.

Late november/december are when the studios roll out their oscar hopefuls. "Pursuit" is one of Sony's big oscar pictures for next year, propably. Oscar films in spring are usually forgotten by fall and ones in summer are overlooked by big blockbuster. They do poorly at the box office (Cinderalla Man). THe later in fall, the more people start talking oscar.  He could start filming "Time Share"  like in January/Febuary, and it could be ready for a early fall release.  But, Nic Cage has alot of films on his plate.

I fully agree with Radewart.

They can't release it for 2005 so they'll wait till the end of 2006,

for the oscars, in the meantime hopefully will can do some more music videos :lolsign:

Or he'll most likely just do another movie.