Frenetic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldnt care,

I'd be robbing any other person out there to make my way, If i got no food or water and im trapped in a supermarket, I'm not alot to eat or drink? they should just the hell up, Stuck in a toilet but noo, You can't use it can you. Man all these people talk **** about looting, People to what they have to do to survive. Bush talks so much **** on the news but he doesn't know **** about anything. This is the dude that got hurt falling off his bike for gods sake,

People answer me, Why the hell is he president? they should just have clinton back or something, Bush just destroyed america with his own bare hands,

"Why the hell is he president?"

Cause you guys over there choosed him..

:word:

I find it "funny" that the Americans go to Iraq to so cald save the world and stop terrorism but they can't help their own people when they are in need! I think that the people should open their eyes and relasize that they voted for the wrong man!

I wouldnt care,

I'd be robbing any other person out there to make my way, If i got no food or water and im trapped in a supermarket, I'm not alot to eat or drink? they should just the hell up, Stuck in a toilet but noo, You can't use it can you. Man all these people talk **** about looting, People to what they have to do to survive. Bush talks so much **** on the news but he doesn't know **** about anything. This is the dude that got hurt falling off his bike for gods sake,

People answer me, Why the hell is he president? they should just have clinton back or something, Bush just destroyed america with his own bare hands,

What does Bush have to do with this topic.

Incidentally, Lance Armstrong has been hurt "falling off his bike."

If you're going to attack the president, be coherent. It has become too commonplace that people criticize the president, and lately, it has seemed to be more of a fad than anything else.

Bush did fall off his bike, he had a bike ride and fell off. only bruises though, Lance Armstrong also done it. I insult the president because i speak the truth. He is an idiot.

I know I cant blame it on him about this hurricane and people looting, But he is saying complete success when clearly its going slow as hell. They just started giving them supplies after 4 days!!!

George Bush is relevant cause during the 2000 elections thousands of black votes were prevented from being counted.

Don't think it's a fad, at least you have objections, instead of everyone following the accepted line.

"If you're sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign." George W Bush, Hilton Head, South Carolina, 16th February 2000

"Why the hell is he president?"

Cause you guys over there choosed him..

well we actually didn't choose him. bush used his daddy's connections to win 2 terms. the truth is that in 2000 the republicans literally stopped people from voting beause they would do the following:

in USA if you are in jail you can't vote so let's say that there is a guy in jail named Will Smith, now let's say that the Will Smith that we know goes to vote. Even if he is in another state they won't let him vote because he has the same name as a guy in jail.

also in 2004 the whole thing was fake, because the exit polls (when the press asks people who they voted for right after they leave the voting booth.) they said that john kerry won in a landslide.