JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Party Starter" World Premier!

Hello my name is Interscope we dont like good music good music sucks we love 50 cent we give will smith a premiere on the internet he does not deserve better 50 cent forever we hate music lets kill all the music in the world and after weve done that lets **** on its grave so it will be even more dead go 50 cent.

/best wishes, interscope

And Lerkot, you do relaize that the Outta control Remix Video, was Wolrd Premiered on the Internet before TV too, at Launch (Yahoo)..so.... that's a false statement.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

U know why they are probably advertising online, because that is where Switch did so well. that' my guess.

Yeah. Those were my thoughts. Switch didn't get much Video promotion but went Platinum as an Internet single. At least if they put PS on the Net I dont have to wait for MTV or BET to grow up musically. I stayed up all night watching the VMA's so I'm not getting my hopes up on this one.

i think this will make decent awareness of Party Starter. i think lots of people still use AOL and lots of people check their news. i remember when BSC was on AOL. i think that it will get a lot of people to check it out. however, if it premiered on TV i think it would be better cuz u can see and hear the video in better quality. hopefully this video will be decent quality cuz it would be a little dissapointing if u can't see what's going on in the video because it's fuzzy or jumpy. well i'm happy it's finally coming out. i guess September was the magic month huh? lol

Yeah Black Suits Coming was an AOL premier to! And it broke all records! So I don't think that this is bad at all!

I believe this actually. All you guys would be suprised about how many people use AOLMusic as their number one internet spot for new music and all that (also iTunes). Especially teenagers, alot of them use AOL since they dont know much about computers and theyre of cause gonna go into music.

Yeah especially if this is on the AOL homepage this could be huge promotion just as good as it being on MTV, yeah Vipa's right too that "Outta Control" was debuted online too so maybe "Party Starter" could have that kinda success, be positive people! :word: Most of "Switch"'s success came from I Tunes too, not MTV or radio.

Edited by bigted

Hello my name is Interscope we dont like good music good music sucks we love 50 cent we give will smith a premiere on the internet he does not deserve better 50 cent forever we hate music lets kill all the music in the world and after weve done that lets **** on its grave so it will be even more dead go 50 cent.

/best wishes, interscope

The Black Eyde Peas also had there Premiere on AOL..

great news!!! Im not worried for the premiere on internet, mariah's new video was premiered on internet too, and BEP, jennifer lopez "get right"...lately a lot of videos are seen first on the net before on tv.

Looking forward to this, next week I'll start my chart info on PS and Lost and found.