JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Party Starter" World Premier!

"Party Starter" World Premier!

Check out the World Premier of the "Party Starter" video on AOLMUSIC.com's First View, this Friday Sept. 2nd.

source: WILLSMITH.COM

There it is you guys! This friday!! :yeah: :yeah:

Edited by fan 4ever

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin

http://music.aol.com/franchise/firstview.adp

hmm shakiras there at the minute.. thats a joke its premiering on the internet..why isnt making its premier on trl or 106 & park mtv or bet??? are they already thinking there not gonna play it? next week we will begin OPERATION: GET PARTY STARTER ON TRL & 106 & Park.

Hello my name is Interscope we dont like good music good music sucks we love 50 cent we give will smith a premiere on the internet he does not deserve better 50 cent forever we hate music lets kill all the music in the world and after weve done that lets **** on its grave so it will be even more dead go 50 cent.

/best wishes, interscope

hmm shakiras there at the minute.. thats a joke its premiering on the internet..why isnt making its premier on trl or 106 & park mtv or bet??? are they already thinking there not gonna play it? next week we will begin OPERATION: GET PARTY STARTER ON TRL & 106 & Park.

Tim, this could be a joke right ? because this news isn't on the front page of willsmith.com but some member made a post about it, and that's the only credibility.

Strange :shrug:

This ain't no joke! If y'all would just check out willsmith.com y'all would find a pop-up with the latest news! It looks like this!

Shakira is the world premiere of today! Tomorrow there will be another one and Friday it will be party starter!

post-11-1125501949_thumb.jpg

Tim, this could be a joke right ? because this news isn't on the front page of willsmith.com but some member made a post about it, and that's the only credibility.

Strange :shrug:

oh man i hope is a joke world premier on internet :shake:

but i ' ll be happy to see the video, finally :1-say-yes:

AOL usually has a few videos that they premier at the same time. So if that source at the WS board is legit...i wouldn't let the Shakira thing throw us off. However, if that person just posted that with no source, then we are gonna get hyped over nothing.

AOL usually has a few videos that they premier at the same time.  So if that source at the WS board is legit...i wouldn't let the Shakira thing throw us off.  However, if that person just posted that with no source, then we are gonna get hyped over nothing.

Do y'all read my posts or not???? :willvspaparazzi: It's on the willsmith.com main page! It's a pop-up! I even putted up a picture! This is no joke!

This ain't no joke! If y'all would just check out willsmith.com y'all would find a pop-up with the latest news! It looks like this!

Shakira is the world premiere of today! Tomorrow there will be another one and Friday it will be party starter!

Ow cool didn't saw it, I had a popup blocker :lolsign:

Anyways I don't know if this is supposed to be good news or bad news,

but any news is good news at this time

Thanks again for the news fan4ever