JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

1000 Members!

Hero1

• Admin

Offset takes us to 1000 :thumbsup: :mrt2: wow I'm really proud of that.. I always wanted 1000 members and when I told people they'd be like - you're never gonna get 1000.. not for a jazzy jeff and fresh prince forum :davidblaine: notch up another shadow dream 4 me :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: now lets get to 2000 :lolsign:

Offset takes us to 1000  :thumbsup:  :mrt2: wow I'm really proud of that.. I always wanted  1000 members and when I told people they'd be like - you're never gonna get 1000.. not for a jazzy jeff and fresh prince forum  :davidblaine: notch up another shadow dream 4 me  :yeah:  :yeah:  :yeah: now lets get to 2000  :lolsign:

Your never gonna get to 2000!! :lolsign:

That's great, 1000 members, I was 390, and I joined less than a year ago, this place seems to be growing!

well all started with a new number back in march 2004. So 1000 since then is dead good.

We shud celebrate with something, maybe a radio show scheduled or something

thats great Tim thats a big accomplisment, its hard to really get a forum going man! and to actually have people posting and arguing about topics on a forum is an accomplishment I.E. if you look at the WS board that aint a "forum" thats more of an ugly "chat"

great accomplishment Timbo! 1,000 members and this is my 1,000th post!! whooo hoo. I was wandering if I'd get 1000 posts around the same tyme. lmbo.

normally, i would have had 10,000 by now...with my talking self. LOL :lolsign:

peace,

cookie