JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Forum Guidelines Up!

Hero1

• Admin

"1. If more than one user account is registered with the same IP address you will be automatically banned"

What if you logged out and forgot the Password so you have to make a new Acount?

What if 2 People of the same house with the same computer both wanna have an Acount?

No i realy got ya  :lolsign:

thats bad luck.. you still get banned :word:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"1. If more than one user account is registered with the same IP address you will be automatically banned"

What if you logged out and forgot the Password so you have to make a new Acount?

What if 2 People of the same house with the same computer both wanna have an Acount?

So if my sister finds this Website and makes and Acount i get banned? :damnyou:

• Admin

Yes ..its up to you to stop her.. :stickpoke:

Is there really a big problem here with that rule? :lolsign:

• Admin

Yeah Ive had over 40 people register names with same ips..and then they trash the forum.or pretend to be some1 else.its annoying :word:

Yeah Ive had over 40 people register names with same ips..and then they trash the forum.or pretend to be some1 else.its annoying :word:

Actually I was talking to Turntable and asking if that rule was going to be a big problem for him... it sucks when people do it intentionally tho. :word:

I`m gonna cry when you don`t stop making me afraid :lolsign:

No but one more question..If she would make an acount by here one and i would tell you that she doe`s..That she is tha other one..Would you still bann me?

She`s not gonna do it..I just wan`t clearnes about this :lolsign:

Edited by Turntable

• 5 months later...

i'm cool with them rules

yea... i totally agree with the rules. Imma read them abit more indepth later on... but as far as the ban with other ppl in the same household, now my 10 yr old son has grown into a Will Smith / Jazzy jeff fan. haha... he even did a video 4 u guys,...but i doubt ill let him register all to get myself banned! Even if he did, and said somehting out of the way, all I would have to do, is just delete his post, and walk over and cracK him on the butt! LOL

tha prob would be solved right away!

peace,

cookie