JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Might not be back here for a long time!

Fresh-Ta-Def

well as some of you know because of the song i posted in the "Numer Uno" section I have been having lots of problems with my mom :tednmax: always on my case and things :thatspdiddybad: . well after yesterdays inscident she called up my internet company and told them to cancle our service on thursday... so by then we will have nomore internet which means i can't get to this site unless I'm at a friends house or at the lybarie. So i won't be here for a while, she said it will be gone untill i gain/show respect for her then she will get it hooked up again... I tryed to say I was sorry and everything... nothing worked she just blew me off and say "i'm listening to my show" so eventually I gave up :shrug: . I guess I'll have to do without this board for a while.. so HERO1 (Tim) Please Don't Delete my Account/username!!! :dope: so if ne of ya wanna holla at me by phone call my home

519-649-7986 holla at me I'll accept the charges and shyt. so yeah.. make sure you lemme know your from this board if you call... and remember I might be sleeping because of the different time zones!! :dope:

Anyways I'll see ya'll around sometime I'll try my best to be a suck-up to get the internet back! :smartass: but hopefully she will actually be givin me it back ASAP! i guess it all depends on how i am...

so i guess I'll miss ya'll :shakehead: :bangcomp:

be eays ya'll take car of the forum i know ya'll will haha!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i don't care about the phone stuff i was talking to my dad and he ssaid that was fine because even he said my moms being a retard right now... but yeah its dumb... and she hasn't see that mom song so it doesn't matter...

thanks all haha and luigie you right my moms a damn rebel haha jokes :lolsign: once she almost broke my arm for not doing the dishes!

but yea faq good thing she hasn't seen that song but yeah my mom doesn't listen to my dad AT ALL so iono i hope your right man imma hang in there best i can

maybe now u will be freestylin somethin like.." there's no need to argue mothers just dont understand" :lolsign: (no mention parents because u will be copyin JJFP) :dope:

maybe now u will be freestylin somethin like.." there's no need to argue mothers just dont understand" :lolsign: (no mention parents because u will be copyin JJFP) :dope:

ahahaahahaha thats a good one man :lolsign: nice one there... but eyah imma be working on my album in the mean time see where i can get with that going