JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

VMA 50 - FAT JOE!

Mike

50 is such a pussy (sorry)...He doesn`t answer corectly with a Song because he know he can`t top Joe`s My FoFo..

:word: I personally would rather listen to Fat Joe's "Get It Poppin'"(which I consider his worst song) over any of 50's corny singles too if I had to choose, 50 can't even put a good verse together let alone a good song.

Edited by bigted

50 is such a pussy (sorry)...He doesn`t answer corectly with a Song because he know he can`t top Joe`s My FoFo..

:word: I personally would rather listen to Fat Joe's "Get It Poppin'"(which I consider his worst song) over any of 50's corny singles too if I had to choose, 50 can't even put a good verse together let alone a good song.

Thats right!

Fat Joe has skils and if he wants he makes some real def Songs..

The badest Thing about this whole Batle is that Jada,Joe and Nas and Ja totaly kicked 50`s As but still he got`s all the atention and everyone is hyping him!

Where did the good old Days go where the Real Winner of a Batle got the Atention and not that one who got more sels?

It`s just frustrating waht is going on in Hip Hop right now..:davidblaine:

50cent's reign will end... soon you watch... mark my words.

I hope so..It will definitly end when the Hip Hop hype is over..I`m waiting for that Days..I know then the Wack artits will flop cause they don`t havy any Hype Sels..

Yeah that's what I'm sayin', we need Will Smith and LL Cool J toppin' the charts and wack rappers like 50 Cent and Mike Jones floppin' in their sales but at this point it looks like a dream, hopefully people come to their senses before it's too late.

I hope so..It will definitly end when the Hip Hop hype is over..I`m waiting for that Days..I know then the Wack artits will flop cause they don`t havy any Hype Sels..

Yeah that's what I'm sayin', we need Will Smith and LL Cool J toppin' the charts and wack rappers like 50 Cent and Mike Jones floppin' in their sales but at this point it looks like a dream, hopefully people come to their senses before it's too late.

We don`t have to worry about LL and Will and them..

50 maybe sels 3 or 2 times after each other 11.000000 Albums but that`s becaus he lives on the Hype of Hip Hop that is going around the World right now more than ever..

He won`t sell over 20 years each time 1.000000 like LL and Will cause when the Hype is over 50 doesn`t have his Teen Fans anymore and Real Rap fans aren`t buying his stuff..

give the Hype 1 or 2 more Years and then it`s`over!

50 maybe sels 3 or 2 times after each other 11.000000 Albums but that`s becaus he lives on the Hype of Hip Hop that is going around the World right now more than ever..

He won`t sell over 20 years each time 1.000000 like LL and Will cause when the Hype is over 50 doesn`t have his Teen Fans anymore and Real Rap fans aren`t buying his stuff..

I ain't trippin' over it 'cause real mcs like LL and Will have been and are around for the long haul, so when 50 Cent's career's ended they'll still be out there making classics.

I ain't trippin' over it 'cause real mcs like LL and Will have been and are around for the long haul, so when 50 Cent's career's ended they'll still be out there making classics.

Hell yeah! :wickedwisdom: