JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MTV VMA's

So it wasn't showed?? phew i thought i missed it, 'cause when i turned on my TV the show had begun so i thought the video was showed at the beginnin' of the VMA's, i hope the video will be out soon..i was very excited...all my friends will kill me :lolsign:

That whole video thing is killing me, it's too damn bad and very annoying!!! I want the video now, damn Will sucks again just because they don't do what they promise - all da stuff with the singles, videos and all of that... If they don't release this all at the right time and at the time as they said then they, no then Will won't be successfull, his singles and albums will always go down. Ok Switch did pretty good but come on, it also had been released very late and not at the time they mentioned! Also the same thing with the video! Now the Party Starter video is way too late either! So come on man what's up with them jerks there??? This can't be...! :damnlorettas: :jada: :nhawong: :shrug:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

I don't know why everyone got so caught up.  They don't premier videos on the VMA's.  And if they did, it would just be weird.

that's what i was thinkin when i first read it... but then when i heard there was a new videos section of the pre-show i actually thought it might happen. overall tho, i'm not that surprised

Well, they've never premiered a video on the awards now...why would they start now? On top of that, it would be weird 2 watch a live event like that and spend over 3 minutes watching a music video. It just dosen't make sense.