JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

O.C / LOST / Desperate Housewives

Frenetic

My only qulam with Lost is that it moves to slow and it has WAAAAAAAAY too many recap episodes! But maybe thats because I got well into Prison Break and thats so fast paced!

lol .. yeah i totally understand that .. that first season of prison break was unbelievable .. even though i can't really imagine what's going to happen now .. i hope the writers have some good ideas .. i haven't seen something so suspenseful in quite a while

i am downloadin everybody hates chris as i write this and it's great. i saw like 6-7 from it and i love it. chris rock is a very funny man.

Lost here is at the episode where they found out that henry gale from minnesota was lying. that's how the last episode ended. i can't wait to see what happens.

and about dh we are at the episode where lynette opened up that day care at office and bree told her son about the death of pharmacist. it's a great show

Julie you have to download the episodes! Thats what I've done and its great!

So, er, hypothetically, if somebody was to do this, whereabouts would they go about doing it? Hypothetically, of course.

When it comes to downloading tv-shows and stuff, then the **** to use is bittorrent. go get it.