JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ Jazzy Jeff - The Magnificent

Hey everyone, I was browsing ebay today and I found a copy of The Magnificent for a good price. I don't really know much about his style of music or what he does, so I just wanted to know if this album is good. Should I bid on it? I just want to know what people here think of the album so I can see if I would like it. What do you think of it?

yea, definately get it. but talk to AJ first, because he ususally gets cds and stuff at a used music store for dirt cheap. With cost of shipping and handling, it might add up...but good luck, and I hope you do get one,...cuz its a real good cd...

peace,

cookie

It's a must have for any JJFP fan, if you love laid back songs like "Summertime" and "Time To Chill" then you'll love this one!

Well I bid on it, but I got outbid and lost. Then I saw another copy and bid on it, and I lost that one too! I haven't seen any more copies of it on ebay lately, but I'm still trying to get it. Hopefully I'll have better luck next time! I really want this!

if you like laid back hip hop like tribe called quest..get it.. great album also has sum great rnb traxs on it.. "my people" by raheem and jeff is an amazing track

:iagree:

It's great album, and not only cuz it's jj's.... there's a lot of good stuff, I love for da love of da game and love savior!!! and my people is just amazin'.. I think it's a soulfull album, great