JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

another brakes advert

Jazzy Julie

So i was looking at my old tape trying to find a programme called revealed with Will Smith, to put up soon for some1 that requested it. I found it and i was fast forwarding thru the adverts to see how long it was, i thought i spotted brakes.

i went back and it was him, he was on trouble ( the channel that always plays fpoba) in a short advert in between a Will Smith programme. It was similar to the sock one, just minus the sock.

Anyways i can put it up for you but only if brakes gives me permission first. It was pretty weird that i accidentally recorded it a few years ago lol.

So i was looking at my old tape trying to find a programme called revealed with Will Smith, to put up soon for some1 that requested it. I found it and i was fast forwarding thru the adverts to see how long it was, i thought i spotted brakes.

i went back and it was him, he was on trouble ( the channel that always plays fpoba) in a short advert in between a Will Smith programme. It was similar to the sock one, just minus the sock.

Anyways i can put it up for you but only if brakes gives me permission first. It was pretty weird that i accidentally recorded it a few years ago lol.

Definately put it up Julie! Thats one of the ads that I don't have recorded!! I forgot all about it! Thanks for that Julie! :thumbs2:

haha awesome.. brakes done any acting work lately?

I got one more year left of uni then I'm going back into acting! cannot wait! its been WAAAAY too longsince I've seen my face on TV!! :lolsign:

It was pretty weird that i accidentally recorded it a few years ago lol.

Stop kidding yourself Julie - we all know you set the video up to specifically record Brakes' advert, all that Will Smith stuff before and after was just an accidental added bonus! :lolsign:

Gotta use the Fred Flinstone lline sometime, I'll let you know...