JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

When does the Party Starter Video Premiere?

Hero1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah. Making the news only for the Potnas it's a good idea. Then you can put the interviews there, and maybe also the remixes, the gallery and the blog. That would be a good move to try to become 1000 active members in this comunity.

I know im not gona change anything and i'm sure 90% of u won't give a **** about this post, but i don't think that the fact that i dont have ALL Will's CD's or i didnt extend a check for the web site means i'm less fan than you are. I really don't want to start a battle here, and i supouse that some people deserve some special treatment so they get some extra things, but adding more and more things to that P section looks like this becoming a Private Club.

I'm just saying i dont feel like i need to prove how a big fan i am to see this or that, at least the last time i checked the site, a while ago, where the web site's theme was green not orange like now (more or less), i dont remember this happening. But that was like 2 years ago so i dont remember very well.

Again i know the quick reply is: so then pay for what u got and if u don't like go elsewhere, but if i come and don't see that "extra things" that make this site different, for example the breaking news or a taste of the media the P's got, this wouldnt attract as much people as now.

thanks and understand i was only giving my point of view, i was attacking no1.

You made some interesting points there, but I was just referring to when you're not sure about if the news is accurate or not don't tell everybody, just tell the few potnas that're here so not that many people'll get dissapointed if it doesn't happen like what happened here.

• Admin

Yeah. Making the news only for the Potnas it's a good idea. Then you can put the interviews there, and maybe also the remixes, the gallery and the blog. That would be a good move to try to become 1000 active members in this comunity.

I know im not gona change anything and i'm sure 90% of u won't give a **** about this post, but i don't think that the fact that i dont have ALL Will's CD's or i didnt extend a check for the web site means i'm less fan than you are. I really don't want to start a battle here, and i supouse that some people deserve some special treatment so they get some extra things, but adding more and more things to that P section looks like this becoming a Private Club.

I'm just saying i dont feel like i need to prove how a big fan i am to see this or that, at least the last time i checked the site, a while ago, where the web site's theme was green not orange like now (more or less), i dont remember this happening. But that was like 2 years ago so i dont remember very well.

Again i know the quick reply is: so then pay for what u got and if u don't like go elsewhere, but if i come and don't see that "extra things" that make this site different, for example the breaking news or a taste of the media the P's got, this wouldnt attract as much people as now.

thanks and understand i was only giving my point of view, i was attacking no1.

Hey Kickflip.. only 3 people ever donated money to my site so dont worry about that haha.. If you'll notice we have an audio forum that you can see which has a lot of good stuff in it.. you dont have to be a potna to see that.. people get caught up in the whole "potna" thing..its no secret club..theres nothin special there.. its just a forum for active contributers to the site.. if we didnt have those people this forum would be dead..thered be no posts and it would just be a lot of people staring at nothing... you dont have to prove anything man, we aren't asking you to..

as regards to the news .. if I post something on this site.. person A takes what i wrote and posts it on site B then another person that views site B is only gonna view site B and they'll never view my site..so I miss out on traffic and popularity.. earlier this year some1 ripped sumthin entirely from my site posted it on theres with no credit to my site.. that sites article ended up on google news..that article ended up in about 20 newspapers..that information ended up on an mtv news article.. now there was no reference to this site in all that.. and i got that information and wrote it myself.. and I've gained nothing for it..some1 who has bitten my stuff has..

I'm going to have to re-evaluate what i can post..now you have made 13 posts or sumthin.. i dont know anything about you.. I'm not saying you are any less of a fan.. its just i cant trust some1 i dont know.. potnas are about getting to know some1 and trusting them.. its not this huge mystical thing that every1 should strive to.. I think i've been pretty good giving people information to this site whether they are a guest some1 who has visited it once or a potna

peace

Tim

yeah if you notice Tim has posted news in every section of this forum.. maby some of the information isnt correct but So far Tim has been so accurate its like a money finding its way into Will's bank account. I know nothing about the ponta situation and to tell you the truth i could care less, don't post to try your best to become one post to become part of the forum. who know you get to know people then ya might get a chance, like Tim said its not like its a secret Club...

Everybody has their part in this forum.. we family without different parts we can't make up for eachothers weaknesses... when I first came to this site i admit i Pm'ed Tim about being a potna and all that just to get informed on what it was and how to become one. and to tell you the truth overtime I've grown to not really care. theres a lot of people here who are potnas and you can see why aswell. each has their own part.

Anyways Tim i wasn't around long enough to hear about that situation with people biting ya news without credit.... But that sucks major man... people these days are so stupid... you should try to use some kind of Hide Hack that wont allow people to copy and paste ya stuff. but it isn't really nessary...

Eazy

i agree posting it in the potna board would be better. but what about the others who strive to become potna. why shouldn't we get the info asap. there are alot of mebembers who are real fans and deserve to know the news like me fresh ta def, funky fresh chick and others. we should get the info just as you get it. it could be emailed to the other ones that are good fans but not potna.

that sounds like a good idea as long as the people are loyal to the board and contribute here and their they could get news, others who don't do anythign shouldn't have news first... but when it all comes down to it Tim is the decsion maker!

yeah! i'm agree wit that idea, i'm peruvian and in this forum I feel like at home, it's my only source of info bout JJFP, because of this forum now i know many things bout Will and Jeff , so i'm agree wit cristigolo, i think everybody will say "yes" to dis..but Tim the decision is yours, the ppl had talked.

iono man i really wanna see it so badly but i guess not everythign happens.... thing is they should def release it because of the fact that if they don't it costs will money for making the vid... and he gets nothing out of it.