JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

When does the Party Starter Video Premiere?

Hero1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowwwwwwww, a premiere during the VMA's??  First class all the way!  :dope:  Maybe Interscope was a little bit late on the release, but they sure know how to do it right now since they've finally gotten around to it.  :interesting:

Yeah I agree that is a good idea because a lot of people watch the VMA's!! This is great publicity, hopefully it helps to promote the album!

First of all, thanks for this great news tim, you rock our world.

Secondly, i don't watch a lot of VMA's, but isn't this mostly just for awards etc. ? I mean it sounds weird, are they gonna show the video during that award and everyone is gonna watch it live ? like the celebrities etc.

that's what i'm wondering too Typhoon. i don't remember new videos being premiered on awards shows. oh well i'll keep a look out anyways. thanx 4 the news tim. unfortunately i'm still not hyped about the video tho. :shrug:

Edited by reborn2reign

I agree that showing the video around the time of the vma's is a good idea as alot of people will be watching mtv