JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff n Fresh Prince on Diddy Radio

If Diddy likes JJFP so much, why did he take Will off of the Bad Boys II Soundtrack? Ever since Biggie left us (RIP), he has done nothing with Bad Boy, he is way overrated.

If Diddy likes JJFP so much, why did he take Will off of the Bad Boys II Soundtrack?  Ever since Biggie left us (RIP), he has done nothing with Bad Boy, he is way overrated.

:iagree: He shelved Heavy D's album that was supposed to come out last year and gave New Edition crap promotion while he heavily promotes that crap from Boyz In Da Hood, I don't have much respect for him since he hasn't done anything good since "No Way Out".

Diddy has NEVER done anything with that label..

No one past Himelf, 112, mase and Biggie have ever done well there...he shelved Black Rob, Where's Loon? and he completely ignored his true talent on that label..for what? DA BAND!? The Pitiful group with 1 talented MC? (Ness)....

I mean...Even 112 eventually realized it, and gave half their contract to Def Jam..

I don't understand why alot of these commerical rappers have some good taste in music...yet their own music sucks. The only quality artists 2 ever work with Bad Boy were/are New Edition, Faith, Carl Thomas, and 112. Total wasn't 2 bad either.