JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rate this freestyle#2 (unfinished) 1-10

Yall told me don't give anyways i hope this 1 is better and its way personal&serious

but if its no good let me know i'll head back to the drawing board...

Inspired by:sunN.Y./Soul Of A Hustler

Hot rhymes/Bad times/Dudes like close them blinds yo its hot outside/1 day i woke up homeless/No more meat on my bone/Lonely nights/Nothing lite about my life/The streets made me a man/I asked a dude for help he told me to get my azz up& to get a job/I tried to explain to this this dude i was disabled/But his ears was enabled/I look back on my life a failure of course/I remember back in a certain period of my life cats said i had no flow/Daily reminding myself i don't wanna end like these lost souls/Night&day peaple come and go/Man this life is a trap

Its short but i hope i improved...

i might add more later i can tell by rereading its not better than my 1rst freestyle

Edited by markwinfield1

3 things

1. its not a rap

2. barly anything rhymes

3. its not a freestyle

ok well you relly need to work man no offence but thats ugly... i had to smack myself on the head to read the whole thing... keep working at it... thats more of a poem it aint close to a rap. and just to clarify a "freestyle" is off the top and theres no way a "freestyle" can be "unfinished" like your title says.... keep working... or stop all in all..

Agree with Fresh Ta Def, it's not a freestyle if you keep adding to it, and stuff has to rhyme more somehow. Also you might wanna break your lines up so it's easier to read. Kinda liked this though :

'I remember back in a certain period of my life cats said i had no flow/Daily reminding myself i don't wanna end like these lost souls'

Since it is a freestyle no more, you might wanna shorten both of these lines to make it flow better unless you can rap really fast.

Keep working.

This a freestyle or keystyle

Just last night i saw mark thinking that he was whack

In this world where these fools only want to be black

No offensce im not racist but this fool wants to be a rapist

when you was growing up did you dad really get a facelift?

This a freestyle or keystyle

Just last night i saw mark thinking that he was whack

In this world where these fools only want to be black

No offensce im not racist but this fool wants to be a rapist

when you was growing up did you dad really get a facelift?

i meant that there was more to i just stopped with what i had next time i'll say keystyle

p.s. i new to writeing rhymes,keystyles,freestyles