JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Arcade Smack

Schnazz

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slidermania champ! :gettinjiggywitit: already got the same amount of crowns as you man..you're slippin! :rofl:

Stupid broken Sheepteroids.... I had the high score, but then it got into a funky state with no sheep to shoot, so I had to end the game with out it recording my score. :jada: If you die in the game, don't keep hitting keys. :damnyou:

• Admin

slidermania champ! :gettinjiggywitit: already got the same amount of crowns as you man..you're slippin! :rofl:

Stupid broken Sheepteroids.... I had the high score, but then it got into a funky state with no sheep to shoot, so I had to end the game with out it recording my score. :jada: If you die in the game, don't keep hitting keys. :damnyou:

yeah that happened to me abt 3 times b4 i gave up on that game :word:

am i the only one with errors trying to get into the arcade?

IPB WARNING [2]load_template

(/home/jjfp2004/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_29/skin_Arcade.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 1306 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

edit: it seems to be happening only when i'm in the Micro-en skin tim. hopefully u can fix it soon.

Edited by reborn2reign