JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Arcade Smack

Schnazz

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for level 3 start at the right in between the last two ladders down the bottom..when the things come down theyll go to the left..run up the ladder on the right..and when they go down run all the way to the left and up to the top

Huh, interesting... I use a different strategy.

...................................E...D

||-----||.......................||-----||

||-----||.......................||--C-||

||-----||.......................||-----||

.........||--||--------A-||--||

.........||--||----------||-B||

I wait at A untill the initial guys on the bottom right go to B. I then go to C about the time the guy from the top get's to D. I drop the piece at C killing the bottoms guys and then climb up to the top (E).

Edited by Schnazz

i just gotta warn u guys, ive got a bank holiday weekend off in a few days with not much to do, so prepare to get your asses whooped by a girl. And that includes tetris Dave, i stole my brothers game boy so many times to play it.

Seeing this potential challenge on the horizon, I immediately moved to the arcade, and in ONE TRY, demolished my old score to move the bar even higher and make it that much more difficult for you to dethrone me.

I CANNOT BE BEATEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mygod: :scared07: :pony: :ShockRifle: :noel:

says the person that spends so much time playing he has most high scores lol.

I actually don't spend much time playing. I work 40 hours a week, and then come home and do more work... Like I told Frenetic... ya'll spend all day to beat a score, I come back, play three times and take my score back... I don't need to talk trash...

Schnazz couldn't stop talking when he took that billards score... he created this thread to gloat... I went and took that score as well as a few others simply because he decided to talk. He hasn't mentioned it since...

That's how I operate...

I actually don't spend much time playing. I work 40 hours a week, and then come home and do more work...

i win, i did 64 hours in the last 7 days and did college work in my lunch hours, however im not top scorer on anything lol. That is soon to change tho.......

I don't need to talk trash...

You're exact quote was: "Is there a trash talking thread for these games? There needs to be a trash talking thread!!!" :)

I come back, play three times and take my score back...

Schnazz couldn't stop talking when he took that billards score... he created this thread to gloat... I went and took that score as well as a few others simply because he decided to talk. He hasn't mentioned it since...

That's how I operate...

It's hard to talk trash when I'm currently losing. And the billiards score took you a ~bit~ longer then 3 tries. :)

I don't need to talk trash...

You're exact quote was: "Is there a trash talking thread for these games? There needs to be a trash talking thread!!!" :)

I come back, play three times and take my score back...

That's how I operate...

It's hard to talk trash when I'm currently losing. And the billiards score took you a ~bit~ longer then 3 tries. :)

Billards did take me a while to beat, partly because I stopped playing it. After you took the record... I left it alone for the most part... And then you made this thread... And then I took the record back. You didn't think it was a coincidence that I got the record the same night you made this thread did you?

Took the taunting

Fed it to my ego

Used it for fuel...

What more can I say...

Edited by MaxFly