JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Arcade Smack

Schnazz

hey schnazz i got to level 5 of burger time with 3 lives in hand..and then i forgot how i got to the top last time.. lost all 3 lives without scoring and finished on 25, 000 ,,, ahhh!

Hahaha, that's rough! Did ya have any pepper? I only made it there once. I think I had two lives, I used pepper to get up with the first life, but the second life I ran around in circles for a while trying to find an opening. The real problem was coming down though, there's not many ladders to duck down on the other side.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Schnazz noticed how no1 else besides us has come anywhere near the record in burger time?

Yea, I'm pretty sure MaxFly fears our scores (rightfully so).

There seems to be plenty of people who've played it, so I'm gonna share some tips. The bad guys always go up or down any ladder they come across, so you can pretty easily predict where they're gonna go. If there's a ladder between you and them, you don't need to run from them.

Also, when you drop part of the burger, it knocks down all the burger-parts below it. So, start at the top.

I am pruod of my penguin shot score tho!  :ShockRifle:

Man, that's a killer score! So did you figure out the system on that game then? I could never hit those guys!

Edit:

I just noticed you're starting rack up some high scores! Ya beat down Hero at UFO, nice. :lol:

Edited by Schnazz

I just got to the 3rd level of Burger Time, how many levels are there? Hey Schnazz and Tim, did y'all play this game often before it got posted on this site? :lol:

I just got to the 3rd level of Burger Time, how many levels are there?  Hey Schnazz and Tim, did y'all play this game often before it got posted on this site?  :lol:

Nice! I was stuck on that level for the longest time... There's a pattern that you can use to make it up the ladders on your right, works every time.

I probably played it a bit in the 80's, but mostly just since it's been posted here. I've played a lot of similar types of games though.

Edited by Schnazz

I am pruod of my penguin shot score tho!  :ShockRifle:

Man, that's a killer score! So did you figure out the system on that game then? I could never hit those guys!

Edit:

I just noticed you're starting rack up some high scores! Ya beat down Hero at UFO, nice. :lol:

Ha ha! i like to think of myself as the silent type!! I have got my own special way of doing penguin Shot!! Works a charm!! :davidblaine:

hey Schnazz noticed how no1 else besides us has come anywhere near the record in burger time?

Yea, I'm pretty sure MaxFly fears our scores (rightfully so).

There seems to be plenty of people who've played it, so I'm gonna share some tips. The bad guys always go up or down any ladder they come across, so you can pretty easily predict where they're gonna go. If there's a ladder between you and them, you don't need to run from them.

Also, when you drop part of the burger, it knocks down all the burger-parts below it. So, start at the top.

I love how people keep thinking about me even when I'm not around... Makes you wonder who's really scared... :3-laugh3:

• Admin

I just got to the 3rd level of Burger Time, how many levels are there?  Hey Schnazz and Tim, did y'all play this game often before it got posted on this site?  :lol:

I used to have a burger time handheld game that i used to always play growin up..ill try and find it and take a picture.. the keys to burger time are obviously start up the top.. try to drop the burgers when the egg and sausage are below you.. you get more points and killing them gives you more time to get to theother burgers..and dont be afraid to use the pepper..

for level 3 start at the right in between the last two ladders down the bottom..when the things come down theyll go to the left..run up the ladder on the right..and when they go down run all the way to the left and up to the top

you dont need to not have a life to get those crowns.. i get mine in 5 minutes..but if it makes you feel better because you're no good keep lying to yourself :lol:

i think u all take it a bit to seriously lol. Hey if i played as much as you guys i could beat you, but unfortunatly i have a life haha!

I'm gonna use this argument for all the games except Tetris. Speaking of Tetris,

YOU PEOPLE CANNOT TOUCH ME!!!!!!! :ithinkimkanye:

(PS: no, it is not hypocritical to pick and choose where I use Julie's logic, and I refuse to explain why.... yeah :eusa_snooty: )

i think u all take it a bit to seriously lol. Hey if i played as much as you guys i could beat you, but unfortunatly i have a life haha!

I'm gonna use this argument for all the games except Tetris. Speaking of Tetris,

YOU PEOPLE CANNOT TOUCH ME!!!!!!! :ithinkimkanye:

(PS: no, it is not hypocritical to pick and choose where I use Julie's logic, and I refuse to explain why.... yeah :eusa_snooty: )

:stickpoke: