JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Arcade Smack

Schnazz

With the coming of the arcade games, so to must come the smack talk.

I have now beat down MaxFly at Billiards, Cone Crazy, Sheepteroids, Spark Your Neurons, Squeaky, and Sheep Invaders among numerous others.

I have slaughtered Hero at Pac-Man, twice. Strangely, it was at his request.

And, most importantly, I have caused, possibly permanent, damage to Hero's fingers from his absolute refusal to accept that I am a much, MUCH better Burger Time player then he. It was entertaining though, the way he kept thinking he had the high score.

That is all, do continue your day.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know real life is about more than having high scores in arcade games  :ShockRifle:

There's more to life?? What??? :eusa_snooty:

:lol:

I see there's a bit of a problem with Cone Crazy at the moment, I'm sure it'll be fixed before too long. And as for Ballon Hunter, I didn't want to dominate EVERY game.... :ponder: :)

Edited by Schnazz

I dont see Schnazz taking my Kwik Shot crown.. funny that..  :1-say-yes:

After a great deal of thought, as well as discussion with my family, I have decided to retire from Kwik Shot. This is a difficult decision, and it is an emotional moment for me.

I love my video games, but i don't have as much patience with them as i used to and using a keyboard is a bitch.

I'll be back on soon and in the mood to wipe the floor with you all.

I'm just baffled at how some of you guys can throw so high in the penguin toss! :hmm:

Man, I don't really know how I got it so high... I definately can't do it consistently. I think there's this one sweet spot on the angle of release, and ya gotta hit the seals on the way up. I usually only get 1100-1300 though.