JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wanna Make Money for free

Fresh-Ta-Def

Regardless of having to pay for it, you will need it sooner or later anyways for something. Those are 2 valuable documents to have in your possession for jobs, among other things. When ppl care enough and are trying to offer meaningful advice to help you along the way, the best thing you can do for yourself is to stop making excuses and execute a plan of action ...

A Social Security card doesn't cost anything. period. Birth Certificate costs NO more than ten bucks, and u can get that by selling 2 of those cds...

you never answered my question in the other thread, how were you able to get a spot on the radio station??? at 13...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

the Cash for Action doesn't ask for a credit card.... and works welll for me.. i would egt my birthcertificate but i have to pay money to get that and my social incurance card... id still have to have money and noplace in canada hires 14 year olds even the mcdonalds say 15...

In the US you have to be 16 to get a job!! I've been trying to find a job too and it's quite difficult since I'm 15. Well I agree with everyone else here, it's best to work hard to earn your money. You could try selling some of your stuff on ebay to make a few bucks.

I hope you don't think I'm being hard on you, but its just the opposite. What I'm saying is that you have to gain a stronger mindset and be focused enough to know that YOU can overcome obstacles if u wanna get anywhere relevant in ur life... Its called tough love...even from a stranger, but we are suppose to be family here right?...so please don't ignore what im sharing with u...

the excuse I was referring to is the fact that it costs money. Don't let that be the only determining factor in you not getting what you need to get ahead in life. Now that you know how much it costs, come up with ways to make the money yourself, if u cant convince ur mom into getting them for you. Maybe she will see your determination, and support you.

But at 14, it will be to your advantage to get those documents versus waiting till the last minute when ur 15, and still don't have it. This will at least get u prepared when u are eligle to apply for a job. I don't believe in 'excuses'. You got to tackle it head on (like a football player), and do whatever you gotta do to make your mark in life. You are old enough to comprehend what I'm saying, and it all boils down to believing in urself, (and stop whining and saying, "but it costs $20") ... but knowing that you can and WILL get those documents, if you try hard enough... Theres alot of ppl less fortunate than u, and dont even have a computer to get this kind of advice or motivation...

People that are successful, always come up with solutions to their problems, instead of sitting back feeling sorry for themselves, if that was the case, I would have said,... "aww poor thing. I hope things get better." But, what good will that do to u? Please. YOu're growing into a young man now...so stand up, and do what u gotta do...

and always pray and ask for guidance...

peace,

cookie

yoh thanks cookie im a very stubborn person an i usta hustle alot when i was younger untill everything went down the drain... thats why i have grown into sort of a couch patoe and i haven't given a shyt about my life at all.... what you just said made a lot of sence.... because right now im suffering from PTSD and am on some pills for it and everything its made me think of myself from a low perspective..... and your right i should think highly of myself and do what ever i can to reach my goals... thanks you soo much...!! thats actually the best thing i've heard from anyone... my scyatress's and family counciler, usually say things will egt better and stuff... but girl.... you should be a damn scyatresss thanks sooo much for the advice... and your right i was making excuses, i just couldn't realize it... this board is family man imma be stickin round here for a long time... thanks Cookie i needed that no doubt i wud give ya a hug right now but ya all the way over in Atown

dont worry 'bout no hug...we strait...

Thats what im spose 2 do as a big sister., just know that u ain't the only one going thru stuff... multiply your little $20 problem tymes a thousand or so, then ull realize just how bad my worries can be, IF i let it overwhelm me...

If I knew what a "scyatress's" was, (that ur talkin bout)... I'd apply 4 it,...specially if I qualified and it paid well !! LOL. j.kiddN. Sometymes it doesn't take the help of a psychiatrist to help us get on the right track, just the understanding and "pushing" from another...

good luck, :dope:

peace,

cookie