JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wanna Make Money for free

Fresh-Ta-Def

Wanna make money??? its free to sign up I'm doing it right now!!!! please signup if you need help on what to do then let em know!

INFO

Hello, Friend!

As you may have noticed, there have been a lot of new Paid-Email companies popping up all over the Internet. Though I'm sure these are all fine companies, I would like to point out a new one that does things just a bit differently. The name of the site is CashForAction.com and I would appreciate it if you would sign up with them using my link: MAKE MONEY

CashForAction.com has minimum payment Limit of 10 cents only so we will be paid month for all the actions we take at their site.

Not only will you get paid for the emails you read, but you will also get paid for the emails that your direct and indirect referrals read. They have Five Levels of Referral commission.

CashForAction.com offers advertisement options to fit any advertiser's budget. The more advertisers they can satisfy, the more emails we get, the more money we make!

They have a great option called Premier Membership. With that you will receive guaranteed referrals for life, and even have a chance of winning cash prizes and free advertising at their site.

If you've become weary signing up for all the new Paid-Email sites, get up the strength to join just one more. We'll both be glad

Free Money

banner1.gif

If u need money i probably wouldnt get involved in dodgy stuff like this. Nothing comes for free, the best way to get money is to work for it.

I know your still in school in stuff but working hard gets you somewhere. I should know i often work 12 hour shifts and do college work in my lunch hour, i earned my money tho and that the best feeling knowing that u earned it by hard work. I did 209 hours this month and when u get paid by the hour it adds up.

Screw all this stuff man, you'll be wasting your time. I tried all these kind of things back when I was 14 and trust me - they're a waste of time. I earnt $250 off a pay-per-click search engine off my website and never got paid. If you need to get money, fast - the best thing to do is focus on getting a job. :smart:

well i've made money from this its how i've bought most of my willsmith cds i have made over 20 its not fake i got paid trust me i have tried others aswell like surfjunky and others that are fake and this one is definatly real. i wouldnt lie to yall

i know its actually one of the only ways i can make money though, i have no social inscurence card, no birthcertificate no nothing!! so i can't technically work... thats why im trying to sell my stuff in the other thread!!

yoh reborn it aint spam it works trust me if u dont belive me try it out read 1 e-mail then request a payout and you'll get themoney. and to tell you the truth yes im trying to get referals....only because i need money if you know why then you'd understand homie...

the best feeling knowing that u earned it by hard work.

I have a better feeling when i earn money wehen i do nothing lol

But what depneds that Stuff..I wouldnt do that!

But if i would wanna do that i still couldn`t caus my Mom would kick my ass :lolsign:

Oh and i don`t think Fresh-Ta-Def is tricking us..I trust him..But i still don`t do it tho!

i know its actually one of the only ways i can make money though, i have no social inscurence card, no birthcertificate no nothing!! so i can't technically work... thats why im trying to sell my stuff in the other thread!!

In the long term, not having these documents is gonna be a bigger problem than not having your $20 right now, I'd spend time sorting it out...

If you need money so badly, then why dont you go out and try to get a job. You have to crawl before you walk. Even if you must ask neighbors if theres any chores you can do for them,... they may understand your need to work. There's ways you can get your social security card and birth certificate. Call the vital statistics office in your city and find out what you need, and do the footwork. Ask if you can get certified letters from school officials, relatives and others who can verify who u are,.... I didn't have a birth certificate on record anywhere when I joined the military, and had to reduplicate one...so i know its possible...

Taking the easy road often tymes results in a dead end and wasted tyme. If you really want something, you gotta work hard for it. Trust me, it takes alot of patience and a determined mind... I get really annoyed when I see ppl not even making an attempt to better themselves through a little hard work. God blesses those who attract a blessing...all u gotta do is put forth some effort and hard work... if you dont believe in urself, u limit your possibilities...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

I actually tried looking over a few of these, a lot of them want you to pay a fee by credit card before you even start, so I just decided not to take that risk, it's easier to get a job, well I'm still trying to find one myself, my area seems to be hard to find work, everywhere I tried filling applications this summer they told me they'd call back if interested and nobody called but I rather keep trying than getting ripped off.

the Cash for Action doesn't ask for a credit card.... and works welll for me.. i would egt my birthcertificate but i have to pay money to get that and my social incurance card... id still have to have money and noplace in canada hires 14 year olds even the mcdonalds say 15...