JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

How often do you listen to L&F?

im not listening till the Party Starter video comes out.. Yep I'm on strike  :eusa_snooty:

:lolsign:

I don't listen 2 it that often. Maybe once a week...and when i do, i skip 2 certain songs. I said months ago that it wazn't a very summery album 2 me. With autumn kicking in very soon, i have a feeling i'll be listening 2 it alot again. "Party Starter" better drop soon tho'..."Switch" died away years ago in music years.

It still in my car, and the craziest thing tho... One or Two tracks are really startin to stick on me...

but given a choice in the car, my kids REQUEST to listen 2 Will's cd over other cd's so... thats a good thing! :dope: haha...

peace,

cookie

Still quite a bit!  I've also started to listen to BWS again more now!  Forgot how much I loved this album!

I've been listening to "Big Willie Style" more often lately too, it's such a great album to bump in the summer! :rockon:

i havnt listened to it for a few weeks, i havnt really had time, ive only listened to the CDs in my car and i rotate them so i dont get bored of anything.

I still get the songs in my head all the time, today it was Ms Holy Roller, it just popped in my head and stayed there all day.

• Members

i usually listen to it going to work (which takes about 40 minutes) and coming from work (which usually takes about an hour). so, i listen to it 5 times a week for almost 2 hours a day. one of the top 5 hiphop releases this year. the only song i usually skip over is mr. nice guy. and sometimes i skip "here he comes".