JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

How often do you listen to L&F?

Now that it's been about 5 months since L&F was released, I was just curious to know how often you still listen to it? Lately I haven't been listening to it much since I've gotten some new cds recently. I listen to a few songs every once in a while, but it's been a while since I've actually listened to it all the way through. What about everyone else?

Now that it's been about 5 months since L&F was released, I was just curious to know how often you still listen to it?  Lately I haven't been listening to it much since I've gotten some new cds recently.  I listen to a few songs every once in a while, but it's been a while since I've actually listened to it all the way through.  What about everyone else?

I kinda been doing the same thing. But I have it in my cd changer. I listen 2 it along wit other cd's. :angelamor:

When I'm in the car for a while, I'll listen to the album all the way through, but I do at least listen to some of the songs almost every day.

I listen to it quite often still myself I'd say at least 3-4 days a week I'll listen to it still, mostly in the beginning of the day to get me hyped. :yeah: