JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Brandy, Beyonce, Mary J. Blige & Others,

• Members

To Luther Vandross, in a new music video, for the song "So Amazing", remade by Beyonce'. The song will be included on "So Amazing : The Luther Vandross Tribute" album. Other artist on the CD include Wyclef Jean, Usher, Ruben Studdard, Mary J. Blige & others. The video for "So Amazing" will be shot in Los Angeles on the 22nd and 23rd, with director Jake Nava. Artist set to be included in the musical star studded tribute video include, Beyonce, Mary J. Blige, Wyclef, Usher, Ashanti, Keyshia Cole, Brandy, Ray J, Omarion, Marques Houston, P.Diddy, T.I., Ciara, Jay-Z, Queen Latifah, Ja Rule, Busta Rhymes, India.Arie, Jill Scott, Toni Braxton, Lil' Kim, Ruben Studdard, Fantasia, R.Kelly, Lil' Mo, Cash Money, Big Tigger, Gabrielle Union, Will & Jada Smith, T-Boz and Chilli, Paula Abdul and much more.

Looking forward to hearing and seeing this!

yeah but i am kinna surprise of this artist list...

Why?It would be suprsing if we would se not only Ja Rule but also 50 Cent in it..Well that would be "funny" :lolsign:

i just expect ppl more close to the artist i mean ppl like Alicia Keys Aretha franklin

this is it ....

but yeah Ja Rule , Lil' Kim .... that would be funny :1-say-yes: