JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Stars Celebrate Father's Day

Father's Day is almost here, and kids around the world are scrambling for some last-minute gifts. But just because you're a dad doesn't mean you're not sexy -- take it from supermodel Giselle Bundchen and Victoria's Secret, who are paying tribute to some of Hollywood's hottest pops.

"Will Smith, he was chosen because he's very family-oriented," Giselle told us. "And Tom Hanks, he's very charismatic, and Conan O'Brien is really funny."

Sting and Benjamin Bratt also made the list of hot fathers, but Giselle admitted she's still daddy's little girl, telling us, "My dad is the sexiest man in the whole world." She did add, however, that her dad wouldn't be too happy with some of her sexier photos. "He'd be like ‘she's my daughter ­ what is she doing!?'"

Oprah Winfrey is celebrating Father's Day on her show Friday with dads Billy Crystal and Kurt Russell. "I sat down with the kids at one time and said, ‘I need a name you can all call me," Russell tells Oprah. "My kids, Goldie, your kids, our kids we have together,' and Katie said, 'How about Pop?'" Pop it is then.

Wednesday night in Los Angeles, the stars told "Extra" about their own big plans for Pop's Day. "I'm going to my Uncle Charlie Wilson's house," Snoop Dogg revealed. "I'm taking my sons up there and my daughter. We might go by the Playboy Jazz Festival later that night."

But Christina Applegate wasn't telling. "It's actually a secret," she insisted. Come on, Christina -- we won't tell!

For more on how the stars will spend their Father's Day, tune into Thursday's edition of "Extra."

[url="http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/extra/0604/06_17d.html"]http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailynews/ex...604/06_17d.html[/url]