JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rate this freestyle 1-10

This is my freestyle i ever wrote so if i suck please tell me

Man on fire/K!ller for hire/No need for big words I do allotta damage in small doses/So its time to retire /I''ll meet you on any block/I'll have you rappin through wire/Always on the run but always available for rehire/Never a lyer/Change you life i'll have you singin in the quir(not shure if i spelled that right)/Now days the the block is allott quieter/I'm not a legend yet just a myth so far/Lyrics heavy&swift always be ready for a twist/You can call me the scarlett witch/Make you flop like Loon(From Badboy)/In&Out like a typhoon/I'm diagnosed as very ILL/Luckily i ain't gotta drivers license/Raw power like byson(from street fighter)/I should move to Brooklyn become crooklyn/Halfways are always cookin/I gotta keep my head up you never know who's lookin/I'll leave the CNN News Cast shooken/I'll eat your whole dinner table and walk away with a hunger for more/The Preists say i'm i'm hellbound/I'ma registered Hellhound/I'l come back&rebound/I'll go for another 12 rounds/Stand my ground maybe tis time god will let me in heaven/But i'm toolate i already k!lled the revrend/Betrayed my brethren/If i don't and i come back k!ll me before i turn seven/11PM is playtime i'm robbin the nearest ATM machine/The things i do is a tragic/And on sept 11 i'm dropping bombs/Halloween i'm wreaking havoc/Man i wish i knew black magic/Man this lifeof crime is a habit/Whatever though i should be battleing eminem

Who's next???

So am i good or___________

Think of this as if eminem,jadakiss or LL were spitting these

to the i shot ya beat

i had some other stuff to go to this but it would sound better heard than written anyways if i'm no good i'll just give up on the whole rhymeing thing...

I guess i do suck at this

Yo its aight, i'll give you a low 4 though. Just because it was hard to read. next time make sure you separate your lines so its easier for us to decide. And no you shouldnt battle eminem or Jadakiss. You'll get quite killed really quickly, Sorry