Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Late Registration Review

Frenetic

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just editet it... my first review was much Hype... this is my review after several listenings.

Ive listened to some of the tracks and I dont like it. Its boring, the beats arent good and Kanyes voice is as annoying as ever. Nope, time for me to get back to the good old Big Will, Outkast and Slick Rick. Hell yeah!

I seriously doubt you know what good beats are than =).

The thing almost every one that have heard the album have agreed on..even haters is that he has taken beatmaking to another level with the beats.

Ive listened to some of the tracks and I dont like it. Its boring, the beats arent good and Kanyes voice is as annoying as ever. Nope, time for me to get back to the good old Big Will, Outkast and Slick Rick. Hell yeah!

The thing almost every one that have heard the album have agreed on..even haters is that he has taken beatmaking to another level with the beats.

Thats not a "knowing" thing, its a matter of taste.

Not only. Like.. are there many that didn't like picasso work.. or da vinci?

Knaah..cause they were known for doing good things.

The beats ARE well done. If u don't like the type of them maybe.. but they are GOOD beats. I mean..just listen to Heard em say. THat is incredible.

The beats ARE well done. If u don't like the type of them maybe.. but they are GOOD beats. I mean..just listen to Heard em say. THat is incredible.

Well no. I dont they are well done, not good or anything. Boring, unoriginal beat. Me dont like.

Uh, is what U reviewed the official tracklist, cuz I see loads of Kanye Late Registration tracks from where I'm gonna download.

I only reviewed the songtracks.. there are skits too. 21 tracks in whole.

Well no. I dont they are well done, not good or anything. Boring, unoriginal beat. Me dont like.

That's enough...boring and so on..thats taste....BUT..it isn't UNORIGINIAL! THAT is what it exactly is.

UNORIGINAL is Will's beats..but they're good anyway.

That's enough...boring and so on..thats taste....BUT..it isn't UNORIGINIAL! THAT is what it exactly is.

UNORIGINAL is Will's beats..but they're good anyway.

HAhhahhaaha :3-laugh3: I'm not even gonna argue this point, because some are and some aren't, but you HAVE to know you're gonna get some talk back on that one. :noooo:

Well some of Will's beats suck too only 'cause they're not all produced by Jazzy Jeff, he doesn't need anyone else he should just have the LEGENDARY Jazzy Jeff: the GREATEST producer of all-time produce it all for him! Will makes it up though by spitting great lyrics. Kanye's a great producer but he isn't Jazzy Jeff or Dr. Dre, don't get confused, and there are a lot of mcs that could outspit him right now at this moment, but then again not many on mainstream since hip-hop skills doesn't sell much now. He might've been producing back in '97 but nobody heard of him then, 50 Cent was rapping then too but he wasn't known either as the underground king yet. I'd rather see the kids influenced by Kanye West in the next generation but right now I see more influenced by 50 Cent, there's as much sex, drugs, and violence out now as there was before "Jesus Walks" came out, which means hip-hop might die out 30 years from now, if people forget about the history and say 50 Cent is the pioneer of rap. :nhawong: One positive thing I could say about Kanye even though he isn't the best in my eyes is that he's keepin' hip-hop culture alive on a mainstream level, not many rappers are, he most likely appeals to a mature fanbase and not many teeny boppers who like G Unit.

Edited by bigted

Reborn to Reign: WOW..ur so funny!!!

Bigted: All that other things.. i dunno.. But WILL SMITH's beats haven't been ORIGINAL. JJFP time is somethign else.. They were pretty much groundbreaking back then... but come on.. if ur saying (not only u big ted) that the beats on L&F or Willenium were origininall.. then take it back. Cause will ain't known for doing songs with gruondbreaking beats.

Kanye..that's one of his trademarks...doing new kind of beats. And if u listen to the album u'll get me. Dude got live orschestras componing NEW piceces combined with soulsamples or samples of curtis mayfield.

COME ON... TRACKMASTERS---KANYE? WHO U GON CHOOSE?

Kanye has been in the game for a while now. Not even just rapping, but producing. You have to have respect for him. He's one of the artists who have changed the face of hip-hop from gangster hardcore to the truth and what is really going on in the world today. All of his lyrics have meaning behind them, which is exactly what we need more of today. I mean, look at Will. He's not just up there saying a bunch of bs, there's meaning behind what he's saying too.

Edited by mixmastermegan7