JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL Cool J performs tomorrow

PeaceAngel

LL Cool J is going to perform 2 songs from his album on the Ellen Degeneres show tomorrow, if anyone is interested. It's on channel 5 in the US. The show starts at 10 am here in Utah, so you'll have to check your tv guide if you want to see this. :dope:

Well I saw the show today. He performed "Hush" and then he and Ellen talked for a few minutes. He talked about how his trainer strains him to work out, but it's all worth it (definitely!! :lolsign: ) And then he performed "Headsprung" and they were really good performances. So there's a summary for ya, I tried to find some pics but I couldn't find any.

On a kinda-related note, i found an import version of the "Hush" CD single which has a b-side called "The Truth." I also got an import version of "Doin' It" which has a Main Remix (not the album version) and the Underground Mix. I'm really hopin' these are weak Euro remixes.

I should have them both by the end of next week.

"The Truth" was on KaySlay's "Streetsweeper Vol. 2" mixtape album that came out early last year, it's a hot song, a lot of peeps that bought that mixtape liked that song the most on there. btw, was this a new episode or a re-run? Did she inteview him?

Edited by bigted

"The Truth" was on KaySlay's "Streetsweeper Vol. 2" mixtape album that came out early last year, it's a hot song, a lot of peeps that bought that mixtape liked that song the most on there.  btw, was this a new episode or a re-run? Did she inteview him?

I want that Song..But i cant find it :damnlorettas:

I saw an advertisement when I was just watching a baseball game on FOX and it shows that LL's gonna be on some new drama series coming this fall on FOX, just giving y'all the heads up on that. btw that KaySlay "Streetsweeper Vol. 2" mixtape shouldn't be that hard to find since it was released through Columbia Records, I think they even sell that at Kmart besides the major music retail places like Sam Goody, that's only one of the few good songs I like on there though, there's a lot of wack songs on there though, I liked "Vol. 1" better 'cause it had some of my favorite artists like Scarface, Busta Rhymes, Aaron Hall, Wyclef, Fat Joe, Nas, Foxy Brown, and Amerie, I didn't like the song where 50 Cent jacked "I Shot Ya" though and the Eminem freestyle was kinda corny.

:iagree: That's the only reason why I bought it was for that song!