• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm having my doubts about this movie

Just a gut feeling, I HOPE I'M WRONG

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion!!

I think it is gonna be great, I prefer these more serious roles. I believe it brings out the man behind the actor and we can see his true colours and his true concentrated acting ability. I must say that critics will stir things up about Jaden being in the movie, but I can really see Jaden walk in his fathers foot steps. I see from the blog that he did have to audition so he obviously earned it. To critics, I think they will both "Wave Em Off".

Edited by Polar Bear

I'm having my doubts about this movie

Just a gut feeling, I HOPE I'M WRONG

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion!!

I think it is gonna be great, I prefer these more serious roles. I believe it brings out the man behind the actor and we can see his true colours and his true concentrated acting ability. I must say that critics will stir things up about Jaden being in the movie, but I can really see Jaden walk in his fathers foot steps. I see from the blog that he did have to audition so he obviously earned it. To critics, I think they will both "Wave Em Off".

But, we don't know if he truly did earn it! I just hope that this wasn't a choice made by Will. He's a producer on the film, so I hope he didn't force this decision on others. He's a big star, but the director should cast the movie.