JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ideas for Will's next album

MaxFly

Well it's never too early... Just wanted to get an idea from you guys what you would like to see on Will's next album as we wait for Party Starter.

Will's been talking about the actor vs. the rapper in him a lot lately... It would be hot if he had a track called... "The Rapper vs. The Actor."

It's would be 2 small versions of himself on either side of his shoulders... Neither would be evil nor good, but one would have hip hop gear, and the other would have Will's stylish hollywood garb... Both would be rapping about the positives of their field... the rapper rapping about hip hop and the actor rapping about film. Both are trying to convince Will to forsake the other and come over fully to their side. Will's trying to make that decision and he's listening to both sides... The actor gets the first shot at will with the first verse, the rapper gets the second verse, and Will responds to both on them in the third verse... and a 4th verse... (yeah a long track) would close the whole debate with Will expressing why he does both.

The rapper and the actor could even interrupt eachother in the middle of verses...

I just think it would be an interesting way for Will to present the whole debate; rapping vs. acting. And of couse there would have to be a music video.

Do you guys have any ideas for tracks?

id like him to get into his life more like more track like "tell me why" for people to relate and stuff im goin through rough times so i wanna see some soft depressing stuff mixed with the regular party type

jeff..will...old school rap will do me fine  :dope:

:iagree:

• Members

I don't care about a new album.  I just want some videos, remixes, and the tour.  Unless we are talking about a JJ+FP album, i'm just excited 2 see Lost + Found kick back in 2 gear.

I want timbaland and Will to work together. Will had some good flows on lost and found..now he just needs some great beats. If ll cool j is comin out with a new album, i expect will to. lose crap like "if you cant dance" or whatever. i like the change around in direction..now he just needs the right peeps...and to dump interscope. they take WAY to long to promote an artist.

I don't care about a new album.  I just want some videos, remixes, and the tour.  Unless we are talking about a JJ+FP album, i'm just excited 2 see Lost + Found kick back in 2 gear.

:iagree: I want to see that tour and some more videos for this album! Lost & Found is great album...it should be promoted more! I'm not thinking about a new album...this one is just getting started man!

I would like some themes. Like a friend of mine is working on a album. i was with him in the studio last day doing a guest verse. He played one of his songs to me. It's about 4 different people / familys in building. Like it's the fourth floor in the apartement complex and he raps about four different ways of live and they all live on the same floor but in different apartments. One is a child molester, the other one is a racist the third is a peaceful muslim and fourth is a 20 year old player.

I like these kinds of things. Just like loretta or scary story or afro angel.

It would also be fun with some olds school, party and happy tracks with like John Legend, Q-Tip, Kanye. but also some serious tracks with maybe Nas.

That'd be a dope idea when JJFP tour they'd do tracks with some of the artists in that country, there could be a contest for the people that go attend the shows to get on a track with them.