JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'm Off For A Bit

JamesUK

I'm Back,

I had an amazing time I did so much, mostly in Hollywood.

I also have some pictures which need their own thread which I will do soon. ( one is not will related, the other is )

Edited by JamesUK

Maybe his Hollywood star???? :hmm:

Nope, he doesn't yet have one.

To get one someone needs to nominate him for it, once accepted the person who did the nomination needs to pay $1500 for that actual star, and more money for the upkeep of it.

oh man .. I was thinkin the same as u Julie, we can nominate Will & Jeff for a star. (JJ&FP) together....

we have 992 forum members,... we all pay $2.00 and that will get us a total of $1,984 dollars if everybody contributes... haha... thats enough to pay extra for someone to clean it,,...what do they need bleach? i can do that 4 free. LOL. j/kiddn :lolsign:

I know it sounds really wack or far fetched, specially since half of those ppl dont post... but could u imagine how respectable it would make their REAL fans look?

Im down for it... we send the money to Tim's paypal account. I trust that if he gets a haircut, he will put the money back. hahaha jk

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

Oh and i forgot to mention that the person (or people) that nominate him (or jeff aswell) also get to attend the ceremony

Oh and i forgot to mention that the person (or people) that nominate him (or jeff aswell) also get to attend the ceremony

I'm thinking someone might have taken a fact-filled guided tour of the Hollywood Walk of Fame... :interesting:

Well being in the area i thought it would be rude not to :lolsign:

well thats all sorted then, if we get loads of busses all around the world, we can all meet up in hollywood and attend. Sounds like a plan to me lol. Me and cookies can bring our rubber gloves and bleach to so we can clean it.

LOL... I would definately have something 2 wear Julie to clean the Star, since thats all I live for it seems. LOL. but I couldn't attend the ceremony...dont have that kinda wardrobe hookup! LOL I don't think one missing body off that bus would matter. Long as yall mention me!!!

haha

peace,

cookie