JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Mite not be around for a while

KevTastic

Sum sukka has sliced through the wire outside tmy house that feeds my cable internet service.

Im at a friends house now luckily enough to let you know about it. Who would do such a thing i dont know, and i dont know when we can get someone out to fix it.

:ShockRifle:

Sum sukka has sliced through the wire outside tmy house that feeds my cable internet service.

Im at a friends house now luckily enough to let you know about it.  Who would do such a thing i dont know, and i dont know when we can get someone out to fix it.

:ShockRifle:

just go and :daveuidiot: the man and take your cabel back

no, for real why dont u call your internet company :shrug:

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

We have rang them, just NTL are slow off their ass, not sure when they'll be coming round to sort it,

Darn Kettering cable cutters :ponder:

No, but its a clean cut through it on my outside wall at below head height. I dont know why anyone would do it but thats just suckers for ya.

lol,

See how dedicated i am to this forum, im in an online gaming centre paying £2 an hour to use internet.

Hopefully they'll be coming by the end of the week to re-install the cable for us. Its weird not having internet at home, its like you dont know what you've got until its gone. Now how geektastic is that quote :3-laugh3: