JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

How da beat goes on

rawad_m

Rawad get the album man, even if you get it second hand off amazon or ebay it's still cheap as chips...funnily enough I started appreciating How Da Beat Goes On properly about a week ago, it's the "movies just a chick on the side I'm in love with the flow" line that does it for me...

Hey rawad Tim could play it for you on his radio shows if you wanna hear the track, I personally suggest for you to buy "Born To Reign" last among the JJFP/Will Smith albums, or for a bargain price since it ain't his best album, I actually buy most albums in my collection for bargain prices 'cause spending $15 for every CD gets expensive when you're a big music fan.

i think the best songs on the album is the cluster, beginning with how the beat goes on. (how the beat goes on, block party, give me tonite)

give me tonite is my favorite track on the album. i love the beat, its so hot.

Edited by WILL IS ILL

• Admin

theres still no iTunes in Australia MaxFly!!! long and painful story :jada:

but yeah how da beat goes on is my favorite track on born to reign.. and the track samples "jam on it" by newcleus..which is cozmo d's group..cozmo d is signed up to this forum! :dope:

theres still no iTunes in Australia MaxFly!!! long and painful story  :jada:

but yeah how da beat goes on is my favorite track on born to reign.. and the track samples "jam on it" by newcleus..which is cozmo d's group..cozmo d is signed up to this forum!  :dope:

Dag... that's rough...

its just 5 bucks now, but when most of us got it 3 years ago, it wasnt so cheap, like 30 bucks...

btw, i dunno why everyone hates B2R, i thought it wasnt that bad, just it was prolly the worse of Will's albums... personally, i like 100 Kisses Willow is a Player, How Da Beat Goes, Give Me Tonight , Momma Knows and Nothin' on My mind.

on another not, what happened to Tra Knox??? :shrug:

They were supposed to release an album in 2003 but it got shelved, who knows what happened there, I think they're only acting now.