JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

President

Welcome to the board!

Will for President? I know he can do it,...but I'd rather not see him with alla that political responsibility and headaches... I think he could do the world alot more service if he kept on doing what he does best...

AND I like his sincerity in speaking up to let the world know that he wanted 2 do "more" in the face of the AIDS victims / poverty. I was really proud as I read a few articles abt his leading participation in campaignes, like when he was in Africa with Mr. Nelson Mandela...

peace,

cookie

:iagree: It would be cool 2 see Eddie as President. But yeah I think Will would make a great President.But can ya'll picture his cabinet...

Will Smith- First Black President

Jada Pinkett-Smith- First Lady

Jazzy Jeff- Vice President

I can't decide on this 1, LL Cool J/50cent :lol: - Secretary of Defense/Homeland Sercurity

Chuck D- Secretary of Education

Snoop Dogg- Secretary of Health :lolsign:

Will would make a great president if he chose 2 pursue it. But doubt it if he would ever do it. Cos that a lot 2 take on and Will's a family man he wouldn't want 2 be away 4 long periods of time from his family.

• Members

I can just imagine the next day newspaper headlines, "marijuana made legal by Mr. Doggfather due to the health interest of the people of America". :lol:

I can just imagine the next day newspaper headlines, "marijuana made legal by Mr. Doggfather due to the health interest of the people of America". :lol:

Showmaster:We asked Snoop a question about his decision..

Showmaster.Do you think it was the right decison?

Snoop:For shizle...Just believe the Doggydizle and everything will be fine...For shizle!

:lolsign:

***PREDICTABLE JOKE ALERT***  I'm pulling for Hillary in '08, just because Bill Clinton moving back into the White House as "First Man" would be high comedy.  Let's get a dramatic slow clap going for that one...  :switch:

Lol i allways thought she would be a good Candidate but i never looked at it this way :lolsign:

• Members

***PREDICTABLE JOKE ALERT***  I'm pulling for Hillary in '08, just because Bill Clinton moving back into the White House as "First Man" would be high comedy. 

I wonder who would play with the cigar then. :lolsign: