JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent Outta Control Remix with Will Smith

Is there anyway that someone can make a remix with 50 cent's OUTTA CONTROL remix with Mobb Deep beat, and include Will???

Any one of Wills songs would be sooooo great!!!

I love the beat, but I hate 50 cent!!!! So If somebody could replace 50 with Will it would be great!!!

I would do it myself, but I can't afford the technology for it, so If you have the time and resources to do so It would be very cool!!!

Thank You!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyway that someone can make a remix with 50 cent's OUTTA CONTROL remix with Mobb Deep beat, and include Will???

Any one of Wills songs would be sooooo great!!!

I love the beat, but I hate 50 cent!!!! So If somebody could replace 50 with Will it would be great!!!

I would do it myself, but I can't afford the technology for it, so If you have the time and resources to do so It would be very cool!!!

Thank You!!

Lol waht a question. I`l try but i garantee nothing :3-laugh3:

• Members

Hey Justice, the sound is addictive, isn't it? :lol: But then again, you hate 50. I have a nice easy solution for you. Just watch the video for the track. It's AMAZING!!!! Such a wonderful laidback video, you'll start to love 50 Cent with that track for certain. Infact, 50 actually looks very handsome with the almost shaven look in the video. Go check it out and then listen to the song like 50 times continuosly. :dope:

Hey Justice, the sound is addictive, isn't it? :lol:  But then again, you hate 50. I have a nice easy solution for you. Just watch the video for the track. It's AMAZING!!!! Such a wonderful laidback video, you'll start to love 50 Cent with that track for certain. Infact, 50 actually looks very handsome with the almost shaven look in the video. Go check it out and then listen to the song like 50 times continuosly. :dope:

What are you on lately Brace :lol:

Bracesup is just trying to get unoffical fans of 50 cent on the will smith forums. Funny man. I don't think you should but an old verse from Will on it. Someone ring Westwood and tell him to call Will in again and he'll drop us UK guys a freestyle over that beat. That would be nice