JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2 to go....

Hero1

• Members

I say we have a big forum party/chatroom event when we reach 1000  :ithinkimkanye:

Excellent idea. :wickedwisdom: In that case we must start to organise quickly. Here's how I planned out the areas for each of us to attend to.

I can take care of the open bar section. :drunk: Adam James can help in vaccuming the place before the party. :drunk: Cookies can help out in the day-care centre for those mommas and poppas. :drunk: Little Ju Ju can host the costume party segment. :drunk: Timothy can be the bouncer and throw out all the unwanted gate crashers. :drunk: Michelle can handle the older men department. :drunk: Simon and Ben Dover can organise the adult entertainment. :drunk: And Wes........well he can have a special place behind the bar counter with me. :drunk: So c'mon people, move along now!!! :switch:

Cookies can help out in the day-care centre for those mommas and poppas.

LOL... why I gotta babysit? :jada: I'll organized some games tho,.. but I wanna be in charge of the grill (Wes knows how I do it. haha) :lolsign: and karaoke so I can hear yall spittin some skillz. :

peace,

cookie

• 3 weeks later...