JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Party Starter 554 Spins #47 so far

Hero1

• Admin

He went up! He's #51 with 596 spins! The video needs be released on MTV and BET for it to rise more! :damnyou:

Will has lost 25 spins the last few days..its going down..unbelievable.. and according to TRLs website party starter isnt premiering on there this week :therain:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He went up! He's #51 with 596 spins! The video needs be released on MTV and BET for it to rise more! :damnyou:

Will has lost 25 spins the last few days..its going down..unbelievable.. and according to TRLs website party starter isnt premiering on there this week :therain:

Thats probably gonna be the next agonising wait!! :damnyou: :sick:

WIll has just reached his peak in airplay without help of musicvideo, as soon as it get's aired it'll go up again.

Until this point radio has checked in on how the public feels about the song. And to alot it's still unfamiliar cause it's not shown on tv.

With a gap too large between radio & tv play it's becomes a failure.

He still got 2 - 3 weeks.

Kanye's golddigger was down and on it's way out of the top 200 when it got more airplay and promotion. It's on its way to the top 10 now.

So have hope!

i'm just glad the eminem's ass like that, is all the way at the bottom in like 90th place while will is at 52nd or 51st place!!!

take that you non-rhyming b@stard!!!

edit: I'm kinda worried about where its being played, I checked the markets and he's not getting the major markets. The 3 major american markets are NYC, Chicago, and LA and he dosen't have any of them.

Edited by sonic1988

Well, I don't know if it has anything to do with it or is even on the same line,

but I thought that latino singer Shakira's video was premiered on aol on wednesday I guess orso, called NO, and I don't know when Kanye west's GOLD DIGGER was premiered, I am assuming thursday dont know for sure,

but today MTV showed 'em both, so I think party starter is very close,

possibly tomorrow it could be shown, or late wednesday.

Within 2 days i'm expecting to see it on MTV