JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEW/OLD BOOM! REMIX ON THE WAY!!!

I waz just on ebay, not expecting 2 find anything new or anything worth getting on ebay...however, i waz wrong. I found a 12" record from 1993 on ebay featuring a remix of "Boom! Shake The Room" that i've never heard/seen b4. Either way, i got it thru' Buy It Now and it's gonna be on it's way soon. It's called the "Boom! Shake The Room (Phil Kelsey Remix)."

• Admin
[quote=KevTastic,Jun 15 2004, 02:48 PM]It really is amazing how many new things we still get found after all these years.[/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: exactly .. just when we thought we had everything... :thumb:

Yeah, it's great finding new stuff and STILL having something 2 look 4 after all these years. I'm 90% sure this is an official remix...either way, i got it mad cheap so i won't be 2 upset. I'll probably put a snippet of this remix available 4 y'all 2 hear.

• 2 weeks later...
I havn't even gotten the track on CD yet...i'm crazy busy. I need 2 go out and get more blank CDs in the 1st place. What i wanna do is properly clean all my vinyl and put it all on CD once and for all, non-album trax, back 2 back, and in order. This is the summer 4 it 2 happen. From there i might make a snippet CD featuring 40 seconds to and minute of each b-side, remix, instrumental, etc and send it 2 Tim just so he can steam them once in awhile so everyone can get a taste of 'em.

It's not the recording part that will suck, it's about being precise about it all. I want the music 2 start within the first 2 seconds of the track playing and ending when the music has totally faded. Since u have 2 go by ear when burning stuff from vinyl 2 CD, my picky standards will probably have me recording many of them multiple times.

I STILL havn't gotten the instrumental version of The Magnificent on CD becuz the trax pick up right where the last left off...so there's no really good way 2 set when the trax start and stop.